Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Blackburn 1 QPR 0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Eze cost us the game IMO.
    I agree he was very poor, I think it's harsh to say he cost us the game, wasn't on the pitch when they scored, maybe should have been subbed off sooner!
    @gatorTFC

    Comment


    • Ah well lets get back on the bike next week. We've had a good run we can do it again.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gator View Post

        I agree he was very poor, I think it's harsh to say he cost us the game, wasn't on the pitch when they scored, maybe should have been subbed off sooner!
        He didn't have a great game but the player that replaced him was worse. Smith offered nothing going forward. Whenever we got the ball into their box he gave away a foul.

        Comment


        • Bouncebackability...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

          Comment


          • At least we are now competitive and look like we are a team. Hopefully with Hemed and Geoff back we can get back to winning ways. Certainly not doom and gloom

            Comment


            • Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              one of those grounds we never seem to do well
              Tell me about it..... I can't recall a single decent performance from us there, let alone a result over about 30 years of going there.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by luca View Post
                I fear its not going well with scowen on the pitch
                Prophetic post Luca. An otherwise good performance, spoilt. The side of his game (rash tackling) that cost him his place.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Stanley View Post

                  Prophetic post Luca. An otherwise good performance, spoilt. The side of his game (rash tackling) that cost him his place.
                  I thought Scowen did ok, the penalty was from an attacker knowing the ball was getting away from him and dragging his foot so he could go down from contact with Scowen, I do prefer Cameron or Cousins in that position!
                  @gatorTFC

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I thought Scowen did ok, the penalty was from an attacker knowing the ball was getting away from him and dragging his foot so he could go down from contact with Scowen, I do prefer Cameron or Cousins in that position!
                    But itís just too risky attempting challenges like that in the box, especially with such a trigger-happy ref like that. Itís the side of his game that lets him down. As I said though, he had a decent game until that moment, making it all the more unfortunate.

                    Comment


                    • Just listened Mclarens press conference and how honest and refreshing. Proper manager

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Just listened Mclarens press conference and how honest and refreshing. Proper manager
                        Couldnít agree more. Stevie Macís blue and white army.

                        Comment


                        • Very impressive Lumley interview too on the offish.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Just listened Mclarens press conference and how honest and refreshing. Proper manager
                            I wouldn't of said that in September where he was looking for any excuse he could find. Let's hope we get a big reaction as our next game for confidence will be huge. Still think we will finish bottom half but I hope I am wrong
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Just listened Mclarens press conference and how honest and refreshing. Proper manager
                              I thought Tony M was even more honest.

                              Described the game as very poor, that there were going to be afternoons like that for both sides.

                              No nonsense about deserving more. Just calling it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

                                I thought Tony M was even more honest.

                                Described the game as very poor, that there were going to be afternoons like that for both sides.

                                No nonsense about deserving more. Just calling it.
                                Easier for him to say that when heís grabbed a late winner over a dubious penalty.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X