QPR 1 Derby 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 1 Derby 1 Match Thread

Can I be the first person to wish a warm welcome to Loftus Road for Fat Frank.

Looking forward to your arrival John Terry’s Bitch

I expect this game will be very similar to our recent home game to norwich ,narrow 0-1 win for Frank Lampards Derby .

Comment

Big game.

Comment

Come on time for the players step up show us they are good players and time for S Mc to show his side's can play decent football , I'll take getting beat if I can see a turning away from the dross that's being churned out

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Come on time for the players step up show us they are good players and time for S Mc to show his side's can play decent football , I'll take getting beat if I can see a turning away from the dross that's being churned out
          This. Let's hope we don't see Eze wasted out wide again.

Comment

Think we need show that consistency where we can string few results together. Looked at our results this season and we either win or lose so far we never nick draws.

We got same same amount of wins so far as Brentford who everyone raves about, difference being they draw games we lose. Turn three of our six defeats to draws and we’re 1point outside playoff zone

Comment

Derby are not that good and perennial chokers....lets go for the jugular
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm just thinking about that Derby County fan at the end of the play off finals with the shane fenton coo ca choo sideburns ...I'm still laughing Cesar Romero manically this morning at the thought of his 1970's esso blue paraffin heater simian mush..

A deranged hysterical Laugh that iv'e only heard once before from my old boss of a venerable bespoke non marine reinsurance brokers on a monday lunchtime above robert dyas in LeadenHall market, being put through his sensorial paces via rough cut ker plunk sticks dropped down his japs eye while being baby fed insanely dangerous high doses of nitrous through the tip of a hand crafted late 17th century leather lace up condom, (for the sole usage of the hereditary noble and aristocracy), and administered without due care and attention by a superlative krakow brass off her fu ckin'skate on 3 grams of the peruvian chisel. Beautiful.

This all surely points to a 2-2 Draw. Ur'sssssssss
                Attached Files
                Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Fookin ######s!

Comment

Reckoning same team but Hemed for Wells,

Comment

Hello strangers. Long time no speak. Guess who's at Loftus Road today?

Hoping for 3 points, but don't know what to expect if I'm honest. Ain't been watching as much this season. Moved house and been having internet issues (Africa problems).

Comment

Fancy us today. Hopefully win 7-0

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Hello strangers. Long time no speak. Guess who's at Loftus Road today?
                          Errr. You a handful of Ranger fans and some wide open spaces.

Good to see you posting.

Comment

Reckon will do em today. 2-0. Eze double. Looking forward to this one. Can't get there today. Anyone gonna be streaming?

Comment

Unchanged from Reading

Comment

Working...
                              X