Reading 0 QPR 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much needed win lots of work still to be done but deserved to win tonight

Will Hall ever play for us we really need him istead of Cameron in front of the back 4 this season

Comment

• Didn't see the game but what a great result. Thanks Steve, you're the best manager we have had since Warnock!

Comment

• Reading were poo, poor substitutions from Macca but no harm done

Won ugly and I love it

Comment

• Hate those big mouthed Fake Hoops Reading

Comment

• Three points away AND a clean sheet?

Not gonna hear any complaining from me.
            Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• You know that thing that pinkie , bobbydunc or powernobhead what ever he called does when if Holloway done better he put those highlights up could someone do that ... I mean it about banter right !!!

Comment

• Another away win. Phook me! Christmas has come early. Well played Steve's pink army.

Comment

• We are definatly better with cousins in the team atm never thought I would say that hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                    You know that thing that pinkie , bobbydunc or powernobhead what ever he called does when if Holloway done better he put those highlights up could someone do that ... I mean it about banter right !!!
                    Careful Liarinkie wont like that

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                      We are definatly better with cousins in the team atm never thought I would say that hmm
                      agree Cousins looks like transformed really liking the energy he brings to the team

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                        We are definatly better with cousins in the team atm never thought I would say that hmm
                        Thought he was MOM myself and was bloody annoyed when he was taken off rather than Mass

Comment

• Could be argued that McClaren is vindicated In resting for Blackpool game. Wasn't just about Saturday's result

2 games in 4 days is very different to 3 in a week. Clive on LFW's might have to take a few things back

That fatigue which causes mistakes he was looking to avoid was relevant tonight from the Blackpool game. Less tired legs less likely to make a mistake and hold on for that vital clean sheet. Looking forward to Saturday now!!

Comment

• Were in the second month of the season Routes to early to rest players in my book mate

Comment

• when I went a few seasons back we filled that away end. That's how far down we've gone. Great win though
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                agree Cousins looks like transformed really liking the energy he brings to the team
                                Never really been given a run of games properly before though has he. Thought he did well today. Freeman was everywhere. Cameron was almost anonymous. Lynch and Leistner very solid. Luongo a bit hit and miss. Wells not much service but ran all day. Eze lazy and waiting all the time for the ball to be passed to him instead of doing the running like Freeman was doing and trying to make something happen and Eze is far too lightweight and doesn't like to challenge for the ball. Would change it and put Cousins central attacking and Wszolek right midfield. But still a good win and lets hope we can get something against Derby on Saturday. Just my views.

Comment

Working...
                                X