Reading 0 QPR 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    when I went a few seasons back we filled that away end. That's how far down we've gone. Great win though
    Made a lot of noise to be fair though

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Were in the second month of the season Routes to early to rest players in my book mate
      Said like a man who's forgotten what it's like to recover fully from strenuous exercise

It would become more of an issue later in the season, especially the mental side. But physical fatigue can happen from short term bursts (recover quicker but still effected short term exercise I would argue)

Schteve vindicated. That's my opinion any way

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Careful Liarinkie wont like that
        Brilliant!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post

Thought he was MOM myself and was bloody annoyed when he was taken off rather than Mass
          Although Mass had a good game I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            when I went a few seasons back we filled that away end. That's how far down we've gone. Great win though
            We took a very decent number last year in the pissing rain with nothing to play for. It’s a midweeker and an absolute #### hole of a gaff. It’s just the way it is, cost of modern life coupled with a pretty boring fixture. I’m sure if we were flying we’d have filled it out

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

We took a very decent number last year in the pissing rain with nothing to play for. It’s a midweeker and an absolute #### hole of a gaff. It’s just the way it is, cost of modern life coupled with a pretty boring fixture. I’m sure if we were flying we’d have filled it out
              we outnumbered them 3-1 in my local and I hear we have a considerable number of r's in Seaton just up the road
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Cracking result away from home. In course for a similar season to last year in my opinion. We are better than 5/6 teams in this league and have more than enough to stay up.

Would still like to see us play with proper wingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post
                  Could be argued that McClaren is vindicated In resting for Blackpool game. Wasn't just about Saturday's result
                  Not in my opinion ,we really f ucked up against Blackpool .cost the club a s hit load of money and cost the fans a big day out against a big club , all being said ,a very good result tonight

Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by Route One View Post
                    Could be argued that McClaren is vindicated In resting for Blackpool game. Wasn't just about Saturday's result

2 games in 4 days is very different to 3 in a week. Clive on LFW's might have to take a few things back

That fatigue which causes mistakes he was looking to avoid was relevant tonight from the Blackpool game. Less tired legs less likely to make a mistake and hold on for that vital clean sheet. Looking forward to Saturday now!!
                    Load of rubbish. More or less the same 11 used to play most of the season including cup and European games in the 70's and 80's. And if Fat Eddie Izzard can run 27 marathons in 27 days then I'm sure our best players can run for 95 minutes at a time 2 or 3 times a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Load of rubbish. More or less the same 11 used to play most of the season including cup and European games in the 70's and 80's. And if Fat Eddie Izzard can run 27 marathons in 27 days then I'm sure our best players can run for 95 minutes at a time 2 or 3 times a week.
                      'fat eddie izzard'
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Presumably powerpinkbobby's alarm hasn't gone off yet or he'd be on here congratulating Schteeve and the lads.....?

Comment

• Both teams were crap but we defended well

Decent referee
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• I thought we were comfortably the superior side and put some nice moves together. We were certainly not freeflowing but we were solid, organised and in control from start to finish.

Thats something to build from as that system suits us for now, it’s shame we have a tricky game to follow it up

Comment

• Need to get Cousins in centre mid and pawel out wide which will give us more energy than luongo, Scowen and to a degree Cameron. Good three points to stop the rot.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Need to get Cousins in centre mid and pawel out wide which will give us more energy than luongo, Scowen and to a degree Cameron. Good three points to stop the rot.
                                This will never happen, sadly. But anyway three points and getting further away from the relegation zone is a definite postive in my book.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X