you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Oh what a beautiful morning
      oh what a beautiful day

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Oh what a beautiful morning
        oh what a beautiful day
        Always is after QPR win...especially a win away :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Always is after QPR win...especially a win away :-)
          Is for most fans stan

Comment

• The 3 points are very welcome , westy you got that right when you answered my post about me trying to convince myself I wanted to go , but posters need to get real 2 plss poor sides Reading the worse by far if we were the real deal they should have been swept them aside 3 points great entertainment next to nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Although Mass had a good game I thought.
              And yet he was getting stick on here beforehand. Remember last time he went from zero to hero on here.

No one, managers included, are optimum performance game in game out. That's just the way it is.

Comment

• I can remember, seems not that long ago everytime we went there we lost, then Uncle Neil came in and slayed that particular demon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  The 3 points are very welcome , westy you got that right when you answered my post about me trying to convince myself I wanted to go , but posters need to get real 2 plss poor sides Reading the worse by far if we were the real deal they should have been swept them aside 3 points great entertainment next to nothing
                  At least if we beat all the #### poor sides we should be ok dogs, and that will ease the pressure so we might start beating a few of the better ones.

Comment

• 13568 was the official attendance but looked more like 9 or 10 to me.

Comment

• We were just an attempt on goal which luckily hit the post away from getting only one point. This tells me that we are not Barcelona just yet. ..Not even Swansalona
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• And they were a save away from being two nil down. Sides concede chances

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          And they were a save away from being two nil down. Sides concede chances
                          It was just an observation. For the record, I watched the match on QPR +. And I appreciated the win.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

At least if we beat all the #### poor sides we should be ok dogs, and that will ease the pressure so we might start beating a few of the better ones.
                            You're not wrong Al they are the ones to beat , I'm hoping we can get to mid table and start playing some decent football

Comment

• SMc has been accused of dishonesty in some of his post-match assessments. Seems Clement certainly couldn't be accused of the same with these refreshingly honest and unusual comments:

Reading manager Paul Clement told BBC Radio Berkshire:

"It wasn't very good, it's a very disappointing evening.

"I thought the first half we didn't play well at all, I thought we looked leggy and I tried to make a few changes to freshen it up after Saturday's game.

"I have to take responsibility, I probably didn't get the line-up right from the start and we didn't play well tactically either.

"The spaces were too open and we gave them too many opportunities from set pieces. Maybe we could've got away with a draw, but I would still be making the same observation that we didn't play very well."

Comment

• Well spoken, Paul Clement.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X