Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Shouldn't you be winterizing it by now?
    I know you have probably had snow already up your way Here in the sunny south I have a couple more weeks until they crane me out!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

In your opinion.
      ah yeah...that's why I wrote it.

Comment

Not calling for his head, as let's face it, as stated many times, who in their right mind would want this gig?
        What I am now questioning, is why did we replace Ollie with someone equally inept?
        The only reason I could see was that he was brought in to improve the young players but apart from Eze that doesn't seem to be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

ah yeah...that's why I wrote it.
          Ok.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

I know you have probably had snow already up your way Here in the sunny south I have a couple more weeks until they crane me out!
            No snow yet in The Great White North, but as you know, we can go from a sunny mid 20s to complete white out conditions in a matter of minutes up here. A bit like QPR's performances
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Ah well...off to watch them window lickers down the road get mullered hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

The only reason I could see was that he was brought in to improve the young players but apart from Eze that doesn't seem to be the case.
                Agree, and would really like to know why young Smyth is so out of favour.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Why don't we team Eze and Hemed up front with Nahki Wells in the #10 role?

Comment

• Because it makes sense, Qprtanpa1.^^
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Make our last two subs in the 87th minute. What is the fuc king point
                      No point at all when they are 3 down. Even worse was that one of them was Hall!!

Comment

Agree, and would really like to know why young Smyth is so out of favour.
                        I blame his mum.

Comment

Not calling for his head, as let's face it, as stated many times, who in their right mind would want this gig?
                          What I am now questioning, is why did we replace Ollie with someone equally inept?
                          Nothing equal about it, Ian Holloway is a much better manager than this idiot who has proven to be a decent coach and no2. The fact Holloway had a 34% win record well far out weight a low 20's which Steve will end up with at best. He is probably only slightly better than jfh as he proves a side with slightly more entertainment and I underline that word slightly
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Nothing equal about it, Ian Holloway is a much better manager than this idiot who has proven to be a decent coach and no2. The fact Holloway had a 34% win record well far out weight a low 20's which Steve will end up with at best. He is probably only slightly better than jfh as he proves a side with slightly more entertainment and I underline that word slightly
                            I didn't want to come across pro Ollie in case I was accused of being Pinkie
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I didn't want to come across pro Ollie in case I was accused of being Pinkie
                              Pinky has come back as Fraggy
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

• A couple of questions I woild like to ask McClaren is what is wrong with Paul Smyth and why was Manning loaned out straight away.

Comment

Working...
                                X