MATCH THREAD | Swansea 3 QPR 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    When you have chance of progressing to later stages in Cup but rest players then get tonked on the weekend you deserve all the flack you get
    We have been trying that tactic for a few years now and it still hasn't clicked that it just doesn't work. So we are now out of the cup and dropping down the table.

Comment

• Frustrating result. Think we dominated second half but our final touches, passes and decision making in the final third was poor.

Comment

• The cancer that has been growing in our club since tango n cash went shows no signs of being cut out....line after line of mistakes and ridiculous signings and managerial appointments ....poor scouting system....selling our better players on the cheap....the list is endless
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• For the sake of my own health, I think I'll give Steves, post match interview a swerve this week.
          My dog can't take another kick.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I think a few more games like today and he will be sacked. A midweek loss at Reading next will make it 3 league defeats in a row and he too could lead us to a 6 on the spin run like Ollie.
            Hope so. I refuse to believe that our squad is this bad.

QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Reading can reach our bums now.

Comment

• I don't think we were that bad today. Defended poorly.....maybe missed a bit of leadership from the BFG. Cameron was rubbish.

Weird that some are calling for Mc's head now as we are about where I would have expected.

Comment

I think a few more games like today and he will be sacked. A midweek loss at Reading next will make it 3 league defeats in a row and he too could lead us to a 6 on the spin run like Ollie.
                  no chance he will be sacked before December at least

Comment

• We were very lucky that teams like Ipswich, Reading and Millwall didn`t win this afternoon. Pheww!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I bought the season pass and booked a vacation day off work to watch today as I really believed we would give a good account of ourselves today.
                      I should know better

Thank #### that is over. That was painful to watch.
                      Not a great way to spend a vacation day! I'm still living on a boat with no wifi so on top of paying for the match it costs me a lot in data charges to stream it, made the decision easier!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        I don't think we were that bad today. Defended poorly.....maybe missed a bit of leadership from the BFG. Cameron was rubbish.

Weird that some are calling for Mc's head now as we are about where I would have expected.
                        In your opinion.

QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Not a great way to spend a vacation day! I'm still living on a boat with no wifi so on top of paying for the match it costs me a lot in data charges to stream it, made the decision easier!
                          Shouldn't you be winterizing it by now?
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I don't think we were that bad today. Defended poorly.....maybe missed a bit of leadership from the BFG. Cameron was rubbish.

Not calling for his head, as let's face it, as stated many times, who in their right mind would want this gig?
                            What I am now questioning, is why did we replace Ollie with someone equally inept?
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We have been trying that tactic for a few years now and it still hasn't clicked that it just doesn't work. So we are now out of the cup and dropping down the table.
                              Got fed up with pointing out the fallacy of 'resting' for cup games.... its just as likely to see a drop in league position.

Comment

And our midfield play and attempt on attack were almost non-excistent as I saw it.

QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X