MATCH THREAD | Swansea 3 QPR 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    A couple of questions I woild like to ask McClaren is what is wrong with Paul Smyth and why was Manning loaned out straight away.
    Because for whatever reason he just doesn't fancy them.

Comment

• Not exactly pulling up trees at the moment Jeff so not sure we can be thinking that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Not exactly pulling up trees at the moment Jeff so not sure we can be thinking that way.
        I know that. Shame McLaren doesn't

Comment

• And why does he have that ridiculous hair cut. It's far worse than Ollie's hat that also fails to get mentioned
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• It does feel like we have got rid of a useless manager and replaced him with another one, only difference being this one don’t have ADHD

JFH aside all our managerial appointments since Warnock have been so lazy with no ambition

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              It does feel like we have got rid of a useless manager and replaced him with another one, only difference being this one don’t have ADHD

JFH aside all our managerial appointments since Warnock have been so lazy with no ambition

And it that short sightedness and arrogance with a bit of the grass is greener which our board was thinking coming out with we`re moving forward....thats got us exactly where we are...when we was actually doing quite well and

healthy with the youngsters coming through and shinning.....So your opinion about our previous manager being useless is only in your mind....Some of us others could see this was going to happen and also we could see we was going

in the right direction....Some on here also knocked our previous manager for not sticking all the youngsters in straight away at the start of the season if i remember correctly....Holloway was doing alright and had it right bringing them

in slowly...Yet mclown couldnt manage them at all hence him panicking for better quality players...Yet here we are with 4 loanees in the team and yet this time last season we had 3 more points under holloway.......I know i preferred

how we was last season with the youngsters compared to this rigid way we`re playing now.....Every games a chore to watch it really is....Give me watching our youngsters coming on if it means roughly same points as how we are now.

Comment

• Zzzzzz

Comment

Zzzzzz
                  That made me laugh.....It must hurt as a macfanboy as you was lording him up at the start of the season......Still plenty of time for him to turn things around.

Comment

• Smyth was over rated by fans desperate for any glimmer of hope. He was OK, never the second coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

That made me laugh.....It must hurt as a macfanboy as you was lording him up at the start of the season......Still plenty of time for him to turn things around.
                      I was not actually

Pinks I used to be a big supporter of yours and thought you were genuine poster. You are however now, in my opinion, a Liar, snide and boring. You have one topic of conversation and one topic only. Most posters agree and disagree but post about the club overall where as you appear incapable of doing this, instead focusing on, what now appears a perverted obsession, of Ian Holloway

I’m bored posting about him and reckon most the bored are too so I don’t really want hijack every thread, like we used too, feeding your perverse obsession. So unless your going widen your topics of engagement beyond Ollie best me and you disengage; but I wish you well

Comment

I was not actually

Pinks I used to be a big supporter of yours and thought you were genuine poster. You are however now, in my opinion, a Liar, snide and boring. You have one topic of conversation and one topic only. Most posters agree and disagree but post about the club overall where as you appear incapable of doing this, instead focusing on, what now appears a perverted obsession, of Ian Holloway

I’m bored posting about him and reckon most the bored are too so I don’t really want hijack every thread, like we used too, feeding your perverse obsession. So unless your going widen your topics of engagement beyond Ollie best me and you disengage; but I wish you well

What is very apparent wether i`m this pinkie or not which i`m not...is that you appear along with a few others as trying to get me banned....ofwhich nobody likes a grass my friend...So in all it`s not appreciated....This board is not owned by you so please get off your high horse.

Comment

• Paranoia Pinks, please don’t think me or others think enough of you to spend time trying to get you banned, if you get banned it will because your a satsuma, bit of a bell and because of your own behaviour and Lies.

I said in above post we won’t engage anymore, if I wanted you banned I would poke the bear but not my style.

Be lucky

Comment

Paranoia Pinks, please don’t think me or others think enough of you to spend time trying to get you banned, if you get banned it will because your a satsuma, bit of a bell and because of your own behaviour and Lies.

I said in above post we won’t engage anymore, if I wanted you banned I would poke the bear but not my style.

Be lucky
                            Very arrogant and obnoxious my friend......Remember you do not own this forum

Comment

Very arrogant and obnoxious my friend......Remember you do not own this forum
                              Cheers bro and neither do you

Comment

He was never a mac fanboy as it happens. You know nothing. Full of BS ........and you had the nerve to call me a plum. Name calling....grow up.

Comment

Working...
                                X