Blackpool 2 QPR 0 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Stainrod. This was a winable game that we just rolled over for. We also are told by Hoos we need to generate funds as we are skint, A nice draw against a premier league team would give us that so yes I am suprised we have been beat.
    Me too. And the FIRST team had every reason to play and put Saturdays result behind them. You just watch Blackpool either get a top Premier side or someone like Burton. Game was there for the taking and McLaren should have taken it more seriously and also the players, if they can't get up for a game like this of putting the club into a possible massive draw then they need to look at themselves bigtime

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      total contempt to those who have made the journey. Perhaps that is the reason our gates have plummeted
      I agree with you, SM should let on that it will be a very changed side so travelling support can make their choice, is it still relatively warm at Blackpool this time of year?
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Fair enough but this was one of the few times where we could progress so to just do what we did tonight is a total lack of respect to the fans who dragged themselves up there.
        But we’ve put strong sides out in previous seasons against lower league teams and still get beat , let’s face it we just don’t do cups .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Same old story , different season .
          Then were buggered then as we dont seem to learn from mistakes which is pi$$ poor, 500 odd travel to Blackpool yep not just for game id admit but in reality were a bang average side that looks like we could lose a lot on the spin still

Comment

• Scowen pulled after 20 mins for being a walking red card, Cousins sent off. Something not right.

Comment

• I think this result shows how thin the squad is, a bunch of injuries and we're in trouble, this was a chance for squad players to impress and although I didn't see the match it sounds like they clearly didn't!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• No leadership Cricket?

Comment

No leadership Cricket?
                  Excellent question.

Comment

• Leadership needs to come from top 73 Amit is a front for TF still imo. and i would trust Fernandes to run a bath never mind QPR

Comment

• wouldn't not would!

Comment

No leadership Cricket?
                        We have missed a leader in the side. Dare i say it a Joey Barton type player who won't accept players not performing. None of our midfielders are capable of stepping up and being that sort of player (idiocy aside). I think you know what i mean. We have no shouters, no organisers, no steel.

Comment

• Shaggy. You will never find me disagreeing with you on Fernandes. Much needed dough thrown away and the poor punters who went up to watch a reserve team turn up.

Comment

• No ###### in any of them Jeff.

Comment

No ###### in any of them Jeff.
                              I know

Comment

• Let's hope SM gets sacked after putting a poor side out no excuses for this """"

Comment

Working...
                                X