Blackpool 2 QPR 0 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

guess you'll be down the bridge tomorrow to watch your lot v Liverpool?
    Won’t see much it’s at Anfield ;-)

Comment

• 2 defeats on the trott
      R's

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        Very few sides play their first team. If we can't be arsed to look for some extra revenue in cup competitions, I've no idea why anyone thinks that a new stadium is warranted.... we're not interested in filling LR.

Also puts to bed the 'play the youngsters' contingent.
        Also highlights what trouble we could be in with a few injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
          2 defeats on the trott
          With an away game at Swansea on Saturday. 4-0 Swansea

Comment

• we could and should have put out a strong team to beat blackpool….600 fans don't turn up 200 miles on a Tuesday night to watch a reserve team.
            if we got a big team in the next round it would have been money in the bank, and whose to say we would.nt have beat them with a strong side out.
            if we'd have drawn a weeker side then we could have progressed towards that final, which isn't imposible in this cup, with a STRONG side.

we are not in Europe ffs, all this putting out a weak side makes me sick...

Comment

• Sm fault for the last 2 #### results
              R's

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Very few sides play their first team. If we can't be arsed to look for some extra revenue in cup competitions, I've no idea why anyone thinks that a new stadium is warranted.... we're not interested in filling LR.

Also puts to bed the 'play the youngsters' contingent.
                Derby have and look to have been rewarded by beating Jose's mob
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Do not give a #### about this experimenting shite we are a mid to lower table championship team who are not good enough to rest loads of players at once. To not have anyone on the bench to turn was a disgrace and a insult to the travelling supporters. Sorry McClaren you ####ed up big time tonight as no defence whatsover.

Comment

• Have you lot not seen our cup record over the last 30 years , why are we all so shocked ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                      2 defeats on the trott
                      And another 2 looming if we don’t change our attitude !

Comment

• total contempt to those who have made the journey. Perhaps that is the reason our gates have plummeted
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Stainrod. This was a winable game that we just rolled over for. We also are told by Hoos we need to generate funds as we are skint, A nice draw against a premier league team would give us that so yes I am suprised we have been beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Stainrod. This was a winable game that we just rolled over for. We also are told by Hoos we need to generate funds as we are skint, A nice draw against a premier league team would give us that so yes I am suprised we have been beat.
                            Same old story , different season .

Comment

• Fair enough but this was one of the few times where we could progress so to just do what we did tonight is a total lack of respect to the fans who dragged themselves up there.

Comment

• Shows the lack of ambition and belief at the club as well as making Amit look like a $hit spouting puppet.

Comment

Working...
                                X