Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man were f#cking sh1te

Comment

• We are a complete joke no control what so ever.

Comment

• Woeful evening all round. What a waste of an opportunity to progress and generate much needed revenue.

Comment

• mmmm is something lost in dressing room?

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            mmmm is something lost in dressing room?
            brain cells
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Cousins play his best games from the bench so probably good news
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• McClaren has one job to do,that is to prevent us from having to play blackpool twice next season,that is why he put out the kids tonight

Comment

• no doubt the clown McClaren will come out after the game and spout his usual ########e," didn't see that performance coming" " team has trained well" "really wanted to progress in the cup" useless karnt aint got a clue,we've had our one and only run under this clown.

Comment

• SM started it by messing around with team selection on saturday he should have learnt his lesson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

brain cells
                      don't think they got any by the sounds of it tonight.

Comment

• There's something wrong in the dressing room. I think SM is sounding too obvious who his favorites are and the others are just showing their frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          There's something wrong in the dressing room. I think SM is sounding too obvious who his favorites are and the others are just showing their frustration.
                          Not too sure if any are good enough to be favourites tbh.

Comment

• And some on here were saying Cousins was decent??? What a fookin insult to the shirt! And he, Scowen and Luongo keep being picked ahead of Pav n Smyth each week is an absolute #### take! I expect the blinkered lovers of these players will be happy to see ‘Defend first, don’t lose rather than win’ McLaren go back to his ‘favoured sons’ at the weekend. We could lose 7-1 or 1-0...and we will still see him try and shoehorn all 3 into the side ignoring the other talent within the squad at his disposal. Like Ollie, it will end up being his demise due to his stubbornness not to change!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              McClaren has one job to do,that is to prevent us from having to play blackpool twice next season,that is why he put out the kids tonight
                              agree with this. too much unneeded excitement and keyboard warriors tonight in this thread. just a few weeks ago, we were all certain we'd be the doormat of everyone in the championship and now have gotten off the foot of the table.
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post

agree with this. too much unneeded excitement and keyboard warriors tonight in this thread. just a few weeks ago, we were all certain we'd be the doormat of everyone in the championship and now have gotten off the foot of the table.
                                season a long way from over but we will be near trap door rather than the mid table team some think

Comment

Working...
                                X