Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackpool 2 QPR 0 Match Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well if there's anything positive from this I won' t have to spend thousands of to go to the final at Wembley as I did in 86!
    @gatorTFC

    Comment


    • Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      so posters that get farked off with the club showing absolutely no ambition to get through to the next round are key board warriors!! let the happy clapped keep telling themselves everything is rosy...deluded ####s.
      spot on, in other words the crap display saturday will be on parade again then as they all rested tonight

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gator View Post
        Well if there's anything positive from this I won' t have to spend thousands of to go to the final at Wembley as I did in 86!
        At least we wouldn't meet Oxford again!

        Comment


        • Karnt
          R's

          Comment


          • Don't like those energy drinks anyway

            Comment


            • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Opportunity missed. Should have played a stronger line up.

              Not interested then don't enter.
              even div 1 sides change loads of their squads for this cup,its worth is about as much as a house in toxteth these days. Shame really how football has gone but heyho
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

              Comment


              • McLaren should refund all the travelling supporters out of his own pocket. I can understand playi g the squad players but surely he should of had players On the bench that could change things if going wrong. Taking the #### out of the supporters. Numpty.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

                  even div 1 sides change loads of their squads for this cup,its worth is about as much as a house in toxteth these days. Shame really how football has gone but heyho
                  guess you'll be down the bridge tomorrow to watch your lot v Liverpool?
                  I played sunday league football today.

                  Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                  I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                  We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by acricketer View Post

                    At least we wouldn't meet Oxford again!
                    Every time I heat Oxford whether it's the club, university or dictionary I think of that dreadful day in April of 86!
                    @gatorTFC

                    Comment


                    • Very few sides play their first team. If we can't be arsed to look for some extra revenue in cup competitions, I've no idea why anyone thinks that a new stadium is warranted.... we're not interested in filling LR.

                      Also puts to bed the 'play the youngsters' contingent.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

                        Id like us to sign Liverpool squad then santa

                        and talking of Liverpool when they were the best team in the world their players played over 50 games a season cup and league plus euro

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          McLaren should refund all the travelling supporters out of his own pocket. I can understand playi g the squad players but surely he should of had players On the bench that could change things if going wrong. Taking the #### out of the supporters. Numpty.
                          Not sure about a refund but I agree he should have had Freeman wells or Hemed on the bench

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

                            even div 1 sides change loads of their squads for this cup,its worth is about as much as a house in toxteth these days. Shame really how football has gone but heyho
                            Should mean more for the QPRs of this world. A chance for a bit of a Cup run. Dare I say some fun! Get a result, build confidence if nothing else.

                            But I get it doesn't!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

                              guess you'll be down the bridge tomorrow to watch your lot v Liverpool?
                              work 7 day a week last 3 years,work is good,no time for football live
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gator View Post

                                Every time I heat Oxford whether it's the club, university or dictionary I think of that dreadful day in April of 86!
                                I still remember paddling through blood on Wembley Way before the game. Should have turned around then.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X