Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    We’re on the turn lads and lasses. Great win and 7 points from 9. Coyrs
    Keep this up and we'll have 36 points at the end of the season!

Comment

• bloody reading , can't believe they beat preston

Comment

• Both goals scored by players a lot of people didn't want in the team. They wanted Pav and Smythe.

Comment

• Great result! Well done Schteeeeeeeve and the lads.... Immense three points. Nose bleed time - we’ are up to 18th

Comment

• great win and a vital 3 points. Am glad to be proved wrong with my no width remark.

Comment

• Nice win well done

Comment

• Great away win and important we do beat the likes of the Bolton if we are going to stay up.

I still don’t like Freeman or Eze on the wing but Steve’s getting results atm so cant complain to much.

Comment

• We were totally outplayed on the left, I don`t know who their player was, but Rangel was far too slow.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Both goals scored by players a lot of people didn't want in the team. They wanted Pav and Smythe.
                    Still want them, we made a very poor Bolton team look almost average
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Three points. But make no mistake! We won in spite of McLaren. NOT because of him!
                      Don’t know how you work that one out Doc. . Hanging on a bit at the end but didn't really give away any gilt edged chances - it's the kind of last ten minutes that other teams have against us and we say "why can't we do that?" So nice to see we've learned. Pleased with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        Both goals scored by players a lot of people didn't want in the team. They wanted Pav and Smythe.
                        Got to be pleased witha win and two goals from open play away from home , tho I always want Smythe in the squad if fit

Comment

• Cracking win that, should have been a clean sheet too but for the keeper farkup.

Welldone to steve and the boys.

Stevie Mc's blue and white army
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Lumley was solid enough. The players in the wall lurned their backs against the ball, if I recall it correctly.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Fantastic 3 points for us

Comment

• I think cousins has added something to the midfield

Comment

Working...
                                X