Birmingham City 0 QPR 0 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Ok would have taken that before, plus there’s now a bit of time to sort things better. Much better game management. However, the decision to keep the draw rather than go all,out for the win suggests we are more interested in the bottom of the table than the top. A dose of reality.
    Who in their right mind was ever thinking about the top of the table , did you not hear we got hit for 7 the other week , it’s a point away from home to a relegation rival and sounds like we were the better team so to me that’s a positive .

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post

Suggests to me we’re interested in building momentum and confidence. If we had gone for it, over committed and conceded what would that have done? Would of liked more but reasonably happy, give 2 weeks now to properly bed in Hemel, Wells and Cameron
      Happy with a point given our start to the season. We all know how well we do after international breaks lately.

Comment

• Clean sheet and a point away from home. Can’t turn your nose at that with the start we’ve had

Comment

• Back too back clean sheets is a massive step forward. Wasn’t it 7 in70 or something like that?

Comment

• Hard earned point and least we deserved. Cousins MOM for me made a difference having legs in engine room. Few players need rocket up their #### especially Freeman who should have won the game for us

But point is better then last trip here and probably what we all would have taken before the match

Three undefeated in a row so were settling in

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Hard earned point and least we deserved. Cousins MOM for me made a difference having legs in engine room. Few players need rocket up their #### especially Freeman who should have won the game for us

But point is better then last trip here and probably what we all would have taken before the match

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Hard earned point and least we deserved. Cousins MOM for me made a difference having legs in engine room. Few players need rocket up their #### especially Freeman who should have won the game for us

Very odd comment mate, we have won there the last two seasons under holloway...and played very well....1-2 last season....1-4 season before...And obviously hammered them at home last home game last season with our younger players.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

Very odd comment mate, we have won there the last two seasons under holloway...and played very well....1-2 last season....1-4 season before...And obviously hammered them at home last home game last season with our younger players.
                  Meant Birmingham as a City as in 7-1 defeat few weeks back not against blues

Comment

• Didn't go today but just read a few reports.

Seems like it was a good performance and we were the better team. Already West Brom seems a while ago and we're looking a far better team.

​​​​Happy tonight.

Comment

• Loads of pissed up Rangers on train back London

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR View Post
                        Didn't go today but just read a few reports.

Seems like it was a good performance and we were the better team. Already West Brom seems a while ago and we're looking a far better team.

​​​​Happy tonight.
                        Birmingham were awful mate we should have put them away but the rot is broken last few games. You can see progress in side but sane time suss out players not pulling their weight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Luongo is still in Russia.
                          Still sitting on the bench wondering when he will be called to get on! SMC needs to drop him after the International break

Comment

• 2 clean sheets in a row and our defence is only going to get stronger with Furlong, Hall and Cameron to come in. Would even say all 3 are starters for me. Onwards and upwards. I think this break has come just at the right time.

Comment

• Freeman and Lungo`s bodylanguage indicates that they dont care. I hope SM will give Chair a chance, at least from the bench..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X