Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Looks like a missed opportunity today with not setting up to go for it
    Struggling to think what will make it into the match highlights...

Comment

• FT

Comment

• An away point is a point i suppose.

Comment

• The full-time whistle sounds and QPR earn a point at St. Andrews. Rangers battled hard for a share of the spoils but in reality, Lumley had little to do in the R's goals with chances for Leistner, Freeman, Hemed and Wells representing Rangers best opportunities as QPR's unbeaten run stretched to three games.

Comment

• Awful game. Should have taken 3 points. Lynch is improving.

Comment

• 39 fouls and 1 handball. That's almost a freekick every 2 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                An away point is a point i suppose.
                Especially after our last away game

Comment

• Lynch man of the match, closely followed by leinster
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Ok would have taken that before, plus there’s now a bit of time to sort things better. Much better game management. However, the decision to keep the draw rather than go all,out for the win suggests we are more interested in the bottom of the table than the top. A dose of reality.

Comment

• 2 clean sheets in a row in the league,which is major progress after conceding 10 in the 2 prior games,baby steps so happy with a point

Comment

• The game was there for the taking, however, I take a point away from and a clean sheet.

Comment

• This must have been close to a League Two match, but a point is a point. Phewwwwwwwww..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Not much going on in ths one, I suppose any point on the road is good, it seemed all 3 were there for the taking with a bit more quality! I haven't watched every match but agree with others that Luongo seems a shadow of last year's version, not impressed withEze or Freeman today either, our back line did ok and Lumley didn't have to make a save of any consequence!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• We gotta be happy with an away point after the last away game (did it really happen?) Next away at Bolton we should have more confidence then.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                                Ok would have taken that before, plus there’s now a bit of time to sort things better. Much better game management. However, the decision to keep the draw rather than go all,out for the win suggests we are more interested in the bottom of the table than the top. A dose of reality.
                                Suggests to me we’re interested in building momentum and confidence. If we had gone for it, over committed and conceded what would that have done? Would of liked more but reasonably happy, give 2 weeks now to properly bed in Hemel, Wells and Cameron

Comment

Working...
                                X