Birmingham City 0 QPR 0 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham City 0 QPR 0 Match Thread

What’s everyone’s feelings. Two sides go head to head who have been pillaged by good old Arry both left worse off by him

I fearing the worst today

Happy with point

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      What's everyone's feelings.
      Quietly confident.

Comment

Think Monk is good manager Stan think he will have them set up well

Comment

At the end of the day, they've had a bad start as have we so we shouldn't go into it with any fear and go for the win. We are now in a position where our attack is our best asset, certainly compared to our defence, so lets make the most of that and try to be on the front foot to pressure their fragility and in turn hopefully ease some pressure on our fragile backline.....

Comment

Hopefully Cameron will add a bit of steel to our defence and shore it up a bit and the new strike force to shine, going for a cheeky 1- 0
            Wells

Comment

BC looking like a solid mid table team to me.. Be happy with a point, but will be extremely unhappy if BC make all the play

Comment

A point will do, and like the poster above me, I would like to see us keep our shape whatever happens early on.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Hope we win, last of my childhood connections with the club past away yesterday, Dad passed away 4 years ago but as a kid both side of family are Rangers fans, if dad couldn't go my uncle who died peacefully yesterday would meet me at Euston station after id get the coach down on friday night and see me back on sunday evening to peterborough. Aunt his wife passed away last year even though he was suffering from dementia his love of rangers was still apparent and still had his memories of Stan, Marsh etc and the swagger of our beloved club. Due to work commitments i go to watch Peterborough but when we knocked them out the cup i had a car full of Posh fans who were very vocal on the way down, very quiet on the way home! so 3pm today ill look up and think of them both who took me to games when we were the envy of London and played on a dire pitch but gave me a passion i still carry all these years later.

COYRs 1-2 Hemed and Wells

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    Hope we win, last of my childhood connections with the club past away yesterday, Dad passed away 4 years ago but as a kid both side of family are Rangers fans, if dad couldn't go my uncle who died peacefully yesterday would meet me at Euston station after id get the coach down on friday night and see me back on sunday evening to peterborough. Aunt his wife passed away last year even though he was suffering from dementia his love of rangers was still apparent and still had his memories of Stan, Marsh etc and the swagger of our beloved club. Due to work commitments i go to watch Peterborough but when we knocked them out the cup i had a car full of Posh fans who were very vocal on the way down, very quiet on the way home! so 3pm today ill look up and think of them both who took me to games when we were the envy of London and played on a dire pitch but gave me a passion i still carry all these years later.

COYRs 1-2 Hemed and Wells
                    Many reasons for us to win today. Thumbs up!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Both set of supporters should all give Harry a 1min booing before the KO .

Comment

We smashed them last season, no reason why we cannot get 3 points again.

Will be satisfied with a point though being away from home.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Got a sneaky feeling we will nick it. Wells to get off the mark

Comment

We are 3/1 with paddy Power,.

Great price if you ask me.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X