MATCH THREAD | QPR 0 V Bristol City 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I'd say apart from the goal we've been much the better side tonight. It's been a decent performance so far.
    Not bad at all mate. Just need to hold onto the ball a bit longer.
    Would look to stick washington at left wing, bring on sylla for Luongo and have woslek at right wing.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• The mother of crap keepers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I'd say apart from the goal we've been much the better side tonight. It's been a decent performance so far.
        Definitely, but we're a goal down to an error and the bloke hadn't scored for 35 games........just bring on the Rangers.

Comment

• Should have been 2 up, Washington two great chances, now suddenly look all over the place. What has happened to Luongo absolutely rubbish, seems to have lead boots on ! City look poor and to be losing to this lot is not good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Not bad at all mate. Just need to hold onto the ball a bit longer.
            Would look to stick washington at left wing, bring on sylla for Luongo and have woslek at right wing.
            Agree with that, not sure what's happened to Luongo but he needs dropping. Wszolek has been very good. I like Rangel too.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
              Washington no excuse for his chance should of scored , bored of him now. Classic QPR have a few shots dont bury one and then opposition scores same old.
              Washington is running channels well at least. But yes, awful miss. Luongo mate, if you’re listening.....just #### off

Comment

• Playing like a team low on confidence. Rangel is good, and so is Baptiste. Conor closing their defenders well, however, missing our best chance so far. Luongo is far from being the same player as last season. Seems uninterested. Could he have had his mind up elsewhere and missed out? Ingram...well, I am not impressed at all. He's to blame for their goal.

Comment

• As shite as washingon is at finishing I'd stick him at midfield at least he trys to close down

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                    Hate to say it but Ingram is looking increasingly like a liability. On the other hand, we are playing far better than Saturday and Connor is very lively. We need a lucky break this half. Think we are due one.
                    Agree Worton. Washington is not a striker though.
                    Sooner we get a keeper on loan, the better
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Can’t fault Washington’s effort but there is more snap in rice crispies then him in front of goal

Comment

• I hope McClaren isn’t expecting any sympathy at all after picking Ingram, Washington and keeping the three stooges in midfield.

Wouldn’t worry about knocking Ingram’s confidence. What about the poor sod that can’t get a game because of him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Bidwell well not much I can say about him other than that he’s absolutely farking useless
                          The bloke is ####in ####. Watching him makes my blood boil

Comment

• Another goal conceeded and It happens too often on Bidwell`s side. Our midfield is again!! is too leightweight. We have to play Smith now. Smith and Smyth, perhaps. Nothing to lose....
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Baptiste our best so far, Angel also slotting in nicely at RB.

Ingram’s abysmal. That goal he conceded... wow.

Legit hope Lumley runs out for the second half.
                              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Ingram would look better in a body bag than in between our goal
                                Under Les Ferdinand:
                                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                                X