MATCH THREAD | QPR 0 V Bristol City 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    I hope McClaren isn’t expecting any sympathy at all after picking Ingram, Washington and keeping the three stooges in midfield.

Wouldn’t worry about knocking Ingram’s confidence. What about the poor sod that can’t get a game because of him?
    Big decisions at half time.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      I don't think I've ever seen a keeper so poor in .rangers shirt
      I raise you Rob Green

Comment

• Our only hope is either Eze pulls something out if the bag or big Matt Smith heads one in.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I raise you Rob Green
          Fraser digby

Comment

I raise you Rob Green
            I'd take him back this guy's shocking. That kid on YouTube that let 11 in is better

Comment

I raise you Rob Green
              It's a very close one mate.

Comment

• The midfield three need dropping the lot of them and for a period of time as they offer next to nothing. Why are we crossing the ball high into the area when we have a midget up front.

Comment

• Mass getting slated, let’s discuss Scowen what does he contribute

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Fraser digby
                    Lol I did work with him Fraser I used to call him itsbehindyou

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Fraser digby
                      Sieb Dykstra

Comment

• Ingram reminds me of a #### Robert Green.

Comment

• Nicky johns
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            I don't think I've ever seen a keeper so poor in .rangers shirt
                            I did say 0-3 beforehand and I stand by it! It could get even worse if that half for Ingram is anything to go by! If we need players out before we can get some in, then this useless c*** needs to be the first out the door and get another keeper in! There must be a ladies team or a boy scouts team short of a s*** keeper? Cos that's about his level!

Washington simply can't finish his dinner! 1 on 1 with keeper to beat 6 yards out and he manages to shoot straight at the keeper with the whole goal to aim at? Come on! This lad is MEANT to be a professional footballer, playing at the Championship level of football, and he's a bloody centre forward too!!! Unbelieveable! How does he get picked for his international country aswell?

Luongo looks totally uninterested. Towards the end of the half there, the Brizzle RMF took him on and got past him so easily, he looked like he gave up! You are no big time charlie son, just cos you went to the World cup with your country! Start playing with your heart for your employers and give everything for the shirt, not give up so easily! Bloody joke!

Something needs to change drastically if we are going to get anything out of tonight, We need to go 2 up front and add a bit of pace to our game, it's so slow and pedestrian.

Comment

• Come on rangers I don't fancy Walsall away next year

Comment

• Let’s hope the McLaren team talk was better than saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X