Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBA 7 v QPR 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bill View Post
    went out ht to look at a house wtf is going on?
    QPR forgot the instruction, don't let the other lot score

    Comment


    • sad to say relegation is on the cards even at this early stsge.i am preparing for that if wr stay up itd a bonus.

      the Tf era has left us potless and between a rock and a hard place even without ffp

      ffp has just mad matters far worse and maybe we should prepare for the inevitable now.

      Forget the ground forget the training ground i reslly feel our very excistsnce is at risk....at the moment Fernandes
      and co hsve left us truly flucked

      Comment


      • I fail to see what Scowen brings to the table. IMO, he just runs about a lot.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Bungles leaving present, a bunch of kids for a squad, no keeper, no money for signings.
          ​​​​​​
          The can't has destroyed our club.
          Bungles gone nowhere! Just put a different face for people to bitch about.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shania View Post
            I fail to see what Scowen brings to the table. IMO, he just runs about a lot.
            Trying to play a role heís not technically good enough to do

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bill View Post
              sad to say relegation is on the cards even at this early stsge.i am preparing for that if wr stay up itd a bonus.

              the Tf era has left us potless and between a rock and a hard place even without ffp

              ffp has just mad matters far worse and maybe we should prepare for the inevitable now.

              Forget the ground forget the training ground i reslly feel our very excistsnce is at risk....at the moment Fernandes
              and co hsve left us truly flucked
              I fear for our future to Bill,if we do go down,then cant see how the club would be able to sustain itself with less money coming in etc. fernandes done exactly the same to Caterham racing,karnt has a lot to answer to

              Comment


              • Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

                I fear for our future to Bill,if we do go down,then cant see how the club would be able to sustain itself with less money coming in etc. fernandes done exactly the same to Caterham racing,karnt has a lot to answer to
                Sadly itís the fans that have supported for lifetimes that are the losers in modern football. Football clubs are now an asset to financial busines owners for the wrong reason.
                So my message to TF is QPR has been part of my family and upbringing the joy and pleasure it has bought to me is over nearly 50 years cannot be purchased in the same way you buy into a club I was born into it. If you no longer want to be part of it or care for QPR walk away and admit you made serious errors and Iíd give you more credit than I hold for you now

                Comment


                • Originally posted by West Acton View Post

                  Trying to play a role heís not technically good enough to do
                  I agree. He is more of a "grafter" I think.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

                  Comment


                  • Unfortunately I predicted 3 years ago on here that things would end this way with Fernandes at the helm and sadly I was right. We are totally ####ed as a football club and getting us back to the position this bumbling idiot found us could take 15 years or more. If he has any decency he should walk away and at least give us a chance as with him and his cronies still involved we will have no chance. And if we think this is bad the worst is yet to come. Caterham was ignored but we are now in the same position.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                      So much for being properly organised by a proper coach

                      Don't think the same 11 under Olly would have surrendered 2nd half
                      Its only been 3-4 months since they were playing under Olly and showing more fight. The manager whoever he is can only do so much. The team don't collapse like that because of McLaren. The players themselves made so many mistakes. Calamitous individual mistakes and a very poor 2nd half TEAM showing. Run ragged and showed no fight and organisation. That should come from the players themselves. They are supposed to be professional players so should know how to react as a team to things like that. Far too lightweight and need to stand up and be counted on Tuesday. No manager can legislate for his players collectively and individually being that bad.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X