No announcement yet.

WBA 7 v QPR 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew as soon as Steve Mcclaren's name was posted, that it was the end. What sort of Muppet's employ a worthless manager like him and think... Great!!!

Comment

• Just like the worthless Mark Hughes fiasco, he just as inept. Fools the lot of the board :(

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Who the hell is going to come and join us ?
        The same thought struck my mind a few goals ago..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          This is one of the most humiliating defeats I ever remember the R's having. It is disgraceful.
          Well Martin you'd have to over thirty to rember one as bad according to the fella on BBC last time we lost by this score was 1987

Comment

• The worst decision these doughnuts made worst getting rid of Neil Warnock.... That was not a fluke to with the Championship.

Comment

• Sorry for bad spelling, way to many beers to drown out pain :(

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Well Martin you'd have to over thirty to rember one as bad according to the fella on BBC last time we lost by this score was 1987
                Thats what i said earlier, I remember it well!!
                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Actually I am over sixty and I do remember that one. Hope they make amends on Tuesday. If we loose again, Steve will have to go.

Comment

• Results like this distroy young players McLaren needs to be carefully not to over play youngsters like ezee Smyth BOS he could well shoot their confidence or appetite to play , But who can he play to cover them

Comment

• Got a West Brom mate. He's too embarrassed for us even to gloat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Actually I am over sixty and I do remember that one. Hope they make amends on Tuesday. If we loose again, Steve will have to go.
                        Well don't put your mortgage on that we'll hardly go into that game with confidence sky high

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Hands down, theWorst owner in our history.
                          If Amit is in full charge, which I doubt, his first job is to sack that grinning dof tonight for allowing this squad to start a league season.

Some of the kids will have their confidence destroyed from this result.

Sorry Hitsy just just double your post

Comment

• Well Amit the balls in your court have a good Monday morning be ruthless if you think it's needed

Comment

• I wasn't at the match so this may be totally wrong but having just seen the goals (and only the goals) Leistner looked awful....almost pedestrian....anyone at the match able to give a more educated opinion?

Comment

• went out ht to look at a house wtf is going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X