No announcement yet.

WBA 7 v QPR 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands down, theWorst owner in our history.
    If Amit is in full charge, which I doubt, his first job is to sack that grinning dof tonight for allowing this squad to start a league season.

Some of the kids will have their confidence destroyed from this result.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Even game - awful result.

Comment

• Truly shocking second half, but not that surprising when you consider the line up.

Ingram has to be dropped, awful keeper.

Rangel should replace Kakay and hopefully Hall in for Lynch. No point in loaning a player and not calling on his experience.

Need to drop two from Luongo, Freeman, Scowen and Cousins and replace them with Pavel and young Smyth. Way to many CM’s who simply aren’t effective.

And if we are going to get the best out of Eze, he needs to be given the ball quicker and given options, which I’m sure Pavel and Smyth would offer.

Obviously need a top quality goalscorer in asap, but the club absolutely love leaving things too late. Do it every year.

Not going to get on McClaren’s back yet though. Far inferior squad available to him so far in comparison to last season. And he can’t do much about bad choices and individual errors, other than make certain that he drops those who persist in making them.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
          Actually should have been worse! Kakay tried to save the ball prior to their second goal, could only deflect it in. I reckon that’s a red. Then Scowen (I think ) Fouled for the first penalty having just been booked. Second yellow and off.
          So are you saying we got away lightly?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• So much for being properly organised by a proper coach

Don't think the same 11 under Olly would have surrendered 2nd half

Comment

• Shambles and embarrasing and that is being generous. Heads have to roll or we are accepting mediocrity.

Comment

• When was the last time we conceded seven goals? Was it in the sixties?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Truly shocking second half, but not that surprising when you consider the line up.

Ingram has to be dropped, awful keeper.

Rangel should replace Kakay and hopefully Hall in for Lynch. No point in loaning a player and not calling on his experience.

Need to drop two from Luongo, Freeman, Scowen and Cousins and replace them with Pavel and young Smyth. Way to many CM’s who simply aren’t effective.

And if we are going to get the best out of Eze, he needs to be given the ball quicker and given options, which I’m sure Pavel and Smyth would offer.

Obviously need a top quality goalscorer in asap, but the club absolutely love leaving things too late. Do it every year.

Not going to get on McClaren’s back yet though. Far inferior squad available to him so far in comparison to last season. And he can’t do much about bad choices and individual errors, other than make certain that he drops those who persist in making them.
                  Could have set up for a point in a very difficult fixture. Park that bus...

Comment

• What a f acking disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Six goals conceded in one half is amateurish at best, it says to me though that these "professional" footballers
                      don't give a #### or or don't have faith in the tactics, manager or direction the club is going
                      This is good post. This can only happen if players give up it’s not on

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                        The only positive for me was I couldn't get the QPR+ broadcast and didn't have to pay to watch this crap, we are in dire straits!
                        I'm working Tuesday night & have bought the stream for Bristol City already........ wish I hadn't bothered lol

THis is QPR, we'll come back for more
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• perhaps mclaren is concentrating on the cup , we just aint good enough saw that last week

Comment

• We desperatly need more steel in our team, especially the midfield. They are too similar
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              When was the last time we conceded seven goals? Was it in the sixties?
                              Now we lost to SW 86/87
                              The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• Who the hell is going to come and join us ?

Comment

Working...
                                X