X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I have QPR+ this season. That probably means that, I can see the away matches aswell? Exciting line up
    Have you checked the schedule on there for today's game?

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Maybe we are playing a 3-5-2 formation?

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I have QPR+ this season. That probably means that, I can see the away matches aswell? Exciting line up
    You can watch all matches excluding the ones that Sky picks up!

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    I’m looking forward to furlong coming back as well as I think he’s decent at this level and wish kakay all the luck in the world today.

we probably are only 2/3 players short of a very good team and I personally think teams and pundits have under estimated us. Good mid table team in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    BFG has been given the captain's armband
    I like that. He looks like the boss !!

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    First match of the season, we're all liking the starting 11 with a decent bench, a new manager who many like, what could possibly go wrong?

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Happy with the first 11 - strong midfield and attack.

Leave a comment:

• Discodroid
    replied
    They say that D minor is the saddest of all keys and People weep instantly when they hear it..

I must have emitted the same exact tonal resonations dancing in the key of life Upon the armitage shanks throne this morning after a day spent heavily on the pi ss yesterday in Leigh on sea and a lamb bhuna of remedial quality partaken at 4am.

I know this much is true as my mrs broke down and wept uncontrollably when she heard me on the shithouse unleashing hell and asked me for 75 mg of venlafaxine, a plastic bag, twine, a bottle of tesco value scotch, 28 codeine tablets and the hemlock society book 'the art of self deliverance'.

Yet Unlike my Wife , I'm ripped to the t1ts with a lust for life and feral wild with unfounded expectations for the forthcoming season at QPR. It Could very well be that i'm higher than leftist sloshpot JK Rowling with her £12,000 Late 18th Century strap fleurs-de-lys blackened wood carved Phallus due to Purloining my wife's remains of the day knickers out of the wicker washing basket for sensorial catharsis this morning, but a Play off place is surely in the palm of our hand.

With Baptiste, Lynch and Washington as the rack and pinion fulcrum of the side, I can only see good times ahead. Good times.

3-1 to the r'ss today (conor 'the vulture' washington 56, 60, 72 minutes).

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Strong bench too

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Good selection.
    Any objection if we make this the match thread?

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Good first selection from McLaren.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    Looks like Loftus Rd Lad got this bang on!
    Well, most thought that too. Now to win !!

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Good selection.
    Any objection if we make this the match thread?
    Go for it Fraggy!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    What! No surprises?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X