Match Thread | PNE 1 v QPR 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Worth mentioning that we are the only team that failed to score in the first day. There are others yet to play, maybe we will not be alone after all!
    Yep, but already ten teams has conceded more than us.

Comment

• Not won away on the opening day since 15th Aug 1987 so no big surprise!

Comment

• Didn't expect anything else to be honest but even at this early stage it's a wake up call to those that said we'd finish above B/burn Bolton Wigan , there will be no easy touches nothing can be taken for granted this league this season is going to be exceptionally hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Over 1,000 R’s up there really getting behind the team. Will you be there next Saturday? or just having a pop on here
          Zero points against a team that will be an also ran. Preston will not be a top 6 finisher. I'll be on here arsewipe problem with that?
          I can't afford to travel to games. Now ####off back to lfw and put me on ignore ####

Comment

• Going to be a long old season.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Same old same old. Nothing up front. Nothing. Zilch. No width. Smith abysmal. Totally abysmal. Haven't you to have some pace to play football?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Zero points against a team that will be an also ran. Preston will not be a top 6 finisher. I'll be on here arsewipe problem with that?
                I can't afford to travel to games. Now ####off back to lfw and put me on ignore ####

Comment

• Away from home we normally struggle, so losing by one isn't a disaster.

However am still fairly hacked off by the sacking of IH as he didn't achieve enough (!) last season which is why I didn't go in the end. Still don't understand the change in manager, as it seems like a social media campaign was created by a vocal minority against IH.

Comment

• Same old. Good result poor performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southport View Post
                      Away from home we normally struggle, so losing by one isn't a disaster.

However am still fairly hacked off by the sacking of IH as he didn't achieve enough (!) last season which is why I didn't go in the end. Still don't understand the change in manager, as it seems like a social media campaign was created by a vocal minority against IH.

Exactly the same as you southport, he should never of been dismissed & that performance out there today was shocking against a average mid table side playing poorly, does not bode very well for the season, there was no getting in

there faces & having a proper go like one of Holloways sides would of done, to have smith on the park & just one header the whole games ridiculas, then to come off for crosses to then come in, if that had of happened under ollie he

would of been getting pelters for that, soo much for this by far superior coach we have, certainly showed absolute no sign of that today. Not even just ABIT

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post

Exactly the same as you southport, he should never of been dismissed & that performance out there today was shocking against a average mid table side playing poorly, does not bode very well for the season, there was no getting in

there faces & having a proper go like one of Holloways sides would of done, to have smith on the park & just one header the whole games ridiculas, then to come off for crosses to then come in, if that had of happened under ollie he

would of been getting pelters for that, soo much for this by far superior coach we have, certainly showed absolute no sign of that today. Not even just ABIT
                        Ha ha.........alright Pinks, how you doing mate?

Comment

Did we win there last season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Ha ha.........alright Pinks, how you doing mate?
                            I`m sure somebody else called me something very simular, i can assure you tarbie im not that person, not the last time i checked my passport anyway, unless my parents hav`nt told me about something!

Comment

I`m sure somebody else called me something very simular, i can assure you tarbie im not that person, not the last time i checked my passport anyway, unless my parents hav`nt told me about something!
                              Pull the other one pal.

Identical spelling and grammatical errors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Did we win there last season?
                                No they scored in the last minute and we had mackie sent off did`nt we, if you are quite happy with that today fair enough, we created absolutely nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X