X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artful
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Zero points against a team that will be an also ran. Preston will not be a top 6 finisher. I'll be on here arsewipe problem with that?
    I can't afford to travel to games. Now ####off back to lfw and put me on ignore ####

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Same old same old. Nothing up front. Nothing. Zilch. No width. Smith abysmal. Totally abysmal. Haven't you to have some pace to play football?

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Going to be a long old season.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Artful View Post

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Over 1,000 R’s up there really getting behind the team. Will you be there next Saturday? or just having a pop on here
    Zero points against a team that will be an also ran. Preston will not be a top 6 finisher. I'll be on here arsewipe problem with that?
    I can't afford to travel to games. Now ####off back to lfw and put me on ignore ####

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Didn't expect anything else to be honest but even at this early stage it's a wake up call to those that said we'd finish above B/burn Bolton Wigan , there will be no easy touches nothing can be taken for granted this league this season is going to be exceptionally hard

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Not won away on the opening day since 15th Aug 1987 so no big surprise!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Worth mentioning that we are the only team that failed to score in the first day. There are others yet to play, maybe we will not be alone after all!
    Yep, but already ten teams has conceded more than us.

Leave a comment:

• Harryboy
    replied
    What’s new losing Away

Leave a comment:

• Artful
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

We won't.....they have are imo a better side than Preston, great manager too
    Do you ever have anything positive to say? Over 1,000 R’s up there really getting behind the team. Will you be there next Saturday? or just having a pop on here

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    I liked the We Never Win Away flag in the away end

Leave a comment:

• Martinmalta
    replied
    Worth mentioning that we are the only team that failed to score in the first day. There are others yet to play, maybe we will not be alone after all!

Leave a comment:

• wortonranger
    replied
    Positives? BFG mark 2, thought Kakay was ok, thought Ingram seemed confident and in charge. Not much else to be honest. Maybe selling Freeman to invest the money in a goal scorer might be worth it. Early days though. Not even worth putting toys pram yet prior to excavation.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Ah well. We never win at Preston anyway. We'll batter Sheffield Utd next week. You Rssssss!
    We won't.....they have are imo a better side than Preston, great manager too

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Bet they will be surprised to be dropping into League 1

Leave a comment:

• Artful
    replied
    Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    23rd oh well, could be worse.

The only way is up
    Kinnel! This time last season we were joint top - and look how that ended