Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match Thread | PNE 1 v QPR 0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

    Pull the other one pal.

    Identical spelling and grammatical errors!
    I`m sorry to disappoint you tarbie, but im afraid im not, what more can i say than that!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post

      No they scored in the last minute and we had mackie sent off did`nt we, if you are quite happy with that today fair enough, we created absolutely nothing.
      Utter sh*te today Pinkie. You must have been loving it. Bet it's taking every last bit of self control you have not to give it the big'un on here tonight?!!
      Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
      Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

      Comment


      • it's the manner of the defeat thats a concern,Preston dominated it all game and we didn't have an answer to it.

        Comment


        • Unfortunately this is the what we have at our disposal and we need our coach to get every ounce out of the players as it is unlikely he will be able to get help from the board.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            it's the manner of the defeat thats a concern,Preston dominated it all game and we didn't have an answer to it.
            Woefully ineffective up front unfortunately mate. With hindsight, it wasn't the right game to play Smith up top on his own. And as great as Eze looks on the ball, he needs to get more involved in the game in the final 3rd if he's playing that number 10 role. Lot's of work to do. We have to go out of our way to get a striker and a centre half in I think.
            Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
            Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post

              I`m sorry to disappoint you tarbie, but im afraid im not, what more can i say than that!
              Whatever you say "Bobby"!
              Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
              Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

              Comment


              • Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                it's the manner of the defeat thats a concern,Preston dominated it all game and we didn't have an answer to it.
                Think Preston dominated it first half but second was more or less even.

                Comment


                • I think our team is ok and Preston really impressed me at times , but are we lacking some players who can add a bit more physical present to the squad? The Preston players outmuscled us, especially our midfielders . I just wonder?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

                    Utter sh*te today Pinkie. You must have been loving it. Bet it's taking every last bit of self control you have not to give it the big'un on here tonight?!!


                    I`ll say it again as youre obviously not listening to me, i am not this pinkie who you are alluding to, & i take no great pleasure out of seeing that rubbish today at all, why would i??!

                    I have seen you and a few others on here bigging as they say Mclaren up & im not one who takes the same beliefs, personally think we had a manager who had the lads playing for him, so in my eyes always a riskey thing to do sacking someone who was doing ok.

                    As for these grammatical errors my friend its a football forum not at school in a english literature lesson.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

                      Woefully ineffective up front unfortunately mate. With hindsight, it wasn't the right game to play Smith up top on his own. And as great as Eze looks on the ball, he needs to get more involved in the game in the final 3rd if he's playing that number 10 role. Lot's of work to do. We have to go out of our way to get a striker and a centre half in I think.
                      yeah definitely need a couple in before Thursday mate,as u say a striker is a priority but don't know what will be available on our budget.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post



                        I`ll say it again as youre obviously not listening to me, i am not this pinkie who you are alluding to, & i take no great pleasure out of seeing that rubbish today at all, why would i??!

                        I have seen you and a few others on here bigging as they say Mclaren up & im not one who takes the same beliefs, personally think we had a manager who had the lads playing for him, so in my eyes always a riskey thing to do sacking someone who was doing ok.

                        As for these grammatical errors my friend its a football forum not at school in a english literature lesson.
                        Not judging you for not being able to spell mate. It's just you make the identical, distinctive spelling mistakes that a previous well known (and since banned) poster used to make.

                        .......but of course you wouldn't know anything about that, would you Bobby?!!
                        Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                        Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                        Comment


                        • Not the worst performance but exact same problems as last season.

                          I know big Smith has big fan club and heís honest pro but he is really not the answer from the start of a game heís like a deadweight upfront unless balls go into the box. I can totally see why McLaren wants Martin as he holds ball up and brings people into the game an area we struggle

                          Kakay done well liked what he done, BFG done ok Eze showed glimpses but at same time showed his inexperience. Freeman was freeman got in good positions and was greedy or wasteful

                          if we were not short at back I would get shot of Lynch dreadful CB and one of the worst distributors of balls I have ever seen at the club. Manning still canít make mind up on canít question work ethic but decision making on ball is p iss poor. For the goal he had to give it in Ingram who would have cleared but he dilly dallied gave it away they switch play get free kick and score

                          work to be done but not worst effort

                          Comment


                          • If bobby dunc starts putting Ha in messages itís Pinkie until then benefit of the doubt

                            Comment


                            • Just read that the expected goals was PNE (0.51) QPR (0.48), so the quality of the chances was pretty even between the two teams, though neither created too much for a neutral

                              Comment


                              • I think Kakay was too nervous and lost possession all the time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X