Match Thread | Brentford 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear WATRB,

F uck 'Location location location' up the shi tter , F uck Dinner at my chigwell mother in laws tonight and F uck those peg toothed inbred pissbags Brentford.

Respectfully yours,
    Oscar Wilde.
    Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      fulham and millwall in the playoffs, brentford 1 point off the playoffs,

we drop to 16th in the league.

farking embarrasing being managed by that clownman
      I think this is as good as gets under this manager, taken us as far as he can

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Don't think too many would argue with that mate!

Comment

Progress made if we win next weekend!

Comment

• And another stat for you all.

20 defeats in our last 25 london derbies
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

And another stat for you all.

20 defeats in our last 25 london derbies
              I think less than 10 of those are under Holloway, but still not a great stat!

Comment

Brutally honest there mate.

we finished with 53 points last season, would not surprise me if its the same this time round.

apart from two or three youth players, no progress has been made whatsoever.

Comment

Brutally honest there mate.

we finished with 53 points last season, would not surprise me if its the same this time round.

apart from two or three youth players, no progress has been made whatsoever.
                  You could actually argue it's a worse return, the league is weaker this year than last!

Comment

• With four central defenders out, I was not expecting much better. Need to strengthen both at the back and upfront, however, I am confused by all the speculation going on. The club needs to keep hold of the young players, get rid of some that add nothing to the team and be wise in bringing new players on frees. With the FFP hanging over us, there is not much that IH can do.

Comment

• FFS. Trigger has won more local derbies. Embarrassing.

But we're stuck with him I'm afraid. FFP has partly seen to that.

Would love to see Schteve Mac back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        With four central defenders out, I was not expecting much better. Need to strengthen both at the back and upfront, however, I am confused by all the speculation going on. The club needs to keep hold of the young players, get rid of some that add nothing to the team and be wise in bringing new players on frees. With the FFP hanging over us, there is not much that IH can do.
                        Not having that mate. He's got a decent enough squad to compete. Yeah, he was hamstrung by a lack of fit defenders today, but to not win any of your local derbies in a season is unforgivable. He's the luckiest manager on the planet to still have a job!
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 21-04-2018, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Not having that mate. He's got a decent enough squad to compete. Yeah, he was hamstrung by a lack of fit defenders today, but to not win any of your local derbies in a season is unforgivable. He's the luckiest manager on the planet to still have a job!
                          Or maybe he is the luckiest manager to have the thickest owner in football

Comment

Working...
                          X