No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Brentford 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good to finish the 1st half with a goal. atmosphere is rocking too, we always do better in the second half so i have hope!

Comment

• Sounds like we were getting tonked.

It's a funny old game!

Comment

• just goes to show how good it is to have a natural finisher on the pitch.

can change the game with just one chance
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Gotta hand it to Sylla...right place right time..fair play. Still think his overall game isn't good enough for 1 up top. We have been shlte...very lucky to be level. Hope Ingram is OK.
          To be fair to him the front three had got hardly any support, up until the goal. Just before then you could see him waving to his team mates to push higher up the pitch, and they responded which then led to the goal.

Comment

• It’s half time we’re drawing but I’ve seen enough. I don’t care what final score is and if we win 100 - 1 the manager has spent first half in second row of the dug out that tells me everything I need to know.

The guy he more often then not refuses to play gets the equaliser after we have been taught a lesson.

Saying that let’s put these mouthy Brentford pinkies (pikies) to the sword second half. QPR is bigger then Ian Holloway

would have sent this earlier but internet connection in Middlesex is p iss poor

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
              good to finish the 1st half with a goal. atmosphere is rocking too, we always do better in the second half so i have hope!
              Good too meet you before game Cobs

Comment

• Saywers' fierce effort following a Brentford corner deflects into the side-netting. Rangers then clear from the next corner kick.

Comment

• think this says it all

#QPR's strikers in the Championship:

Idrissa Sylla - 11 goals in 26 starts
                  Conor Washington - 11 goals in 57 starts
                  Matt Smith - 10 goals in 29 starts
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• There is going be red I would guess in this game

Comment

• That looked a pen to me

Comment

• Idrissa Sylla and Josh Scowen both go into the book.

Comment

• Time to get Scowen out, don't like his game on a yellow!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Jake cautioned for a late challenge

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

To be fair to him the front three had got hardly any support, up until the goal. Just before then you could see him waving to his team mates to push higher up the pitch, and they responded which then led to the goal.
                              Yeah, know what you mean but think that role is clearly defined by the way we set ourselves up. Don't think it plays to Sylla's strengths. Think he is a good squad player for us though and would keep bar a big offer.

Comment

• Sylla heads harmlessly wide from Freeman's left-flank corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X