Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...-4-2-sheff-wed

Comment

• Smyth man of the match. Seems to be more ready to start than Eze imo. Sylla always lively and Bidwell is getting better every game. Captain next year i reckon.

Comment

• great win but fk me im so drunk i missed the last 30 mins, i was watching but didnt care. up the rs, i love you all and we had a great win. credit to sheff wed for bringing it to 4-2, loved todays match

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          ollow head out experimented further
          Problem is he experiments irrespective..... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The key is to learn from it.

Baffling how CW still finds himself in contention, all the more so given Sylla's relative lack of game time in recent months.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Problem is he experiments irrespective..... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The key is to learn from it.

Baffling how CW still finds himself in contention, all the more so given Sylla's relative lack of game time in recent months.
            Sylla has been injured for months so wasn't in contention. Been out since Oct hasn't he?

Comment

• Hollow Head clears a few things up nicely in this couple of minutes.

https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/983...878729728?s=19

Comment

• Brave decisions? The age? Blaming Sylla for their first goal? Strange scenario? More points than last year?

What a phooking twot.

Comment

Hollow Head clears a few things up nicely in this couple of minutes.

https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/983...878729728?s=19
                  I really don't see a problem with anything he said!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Nithing to play for for either side. Went 4 nil up and impossible to lose, so they took their foot off the gas and hollow head out experimented further. Still four golas scored and a win but people on here will never be happy with this manager no matter what.
                    I agree. Annoying to concede 2 goals but for me the subs were fine and not experimenting. Manning for Scowen was fine as Scowen was on a booking and if he had got sent off people would be moaning why wasn’t he subbed as a precaution. Sylla has not played much in months so why risk him when 4-1 up at the time as he isn’t fully match fit and most managers in that situation would have done the same. Pawel for BOS was probably only done because it was 4-2 and he is better at defending plus BOS hasn’t played much recently as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                      Nor do i. Not at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                        I agree. Annoying to concede 2 goals but for me the subs were fine and not experimenting. Manning for Scowen was fine as Scowen was on a booking and if he had got sent off people would be moaning why wasn’t he subbed as a precaution. Sylla has not played much in months so why risk him when 4-1 up at the time as he isn’t fully match fit and most managers in that situation would have done the same. Pawel for BOS was probably only done because it was 4-2 and he is better at defending plus BOS hasn’t played much recently as well.
                        Completely agree, I don't think the players who were subbed in changed things negatively, we started making some poor passing decisions as well as getting caught up looking for more, they have a few decent players that can cause problems as we saw!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Nice to hear his words about Sylla as everyone always says he don’t like him. It never came over like that

Comment

• Fantastic result.

Well pleased with that after Saturday's disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                              It all made sense and the shooting from 50 yards seemed more as a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                Brave decisions? The age? Blaming Sylla for their first goal? Strange scenario? More points than last year?

What a phooking twot.
                                He gets two goals and the idiot has a dig at him.
                                Unreal
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X