No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 4 Sheffield Wednesday 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah me I saw that as his way of saying that Syla isn't quite the finished article

Comment

• Tw at still needs sacking can't trust him he is liable to do something totally different talking about playing Mackie now, for a big send off, sentiment will turn round and bite you, be professional and do the right things for the club not Mackie or Perch.

Comment

• It is not much of a target to get a point more than last years disaster. He needs to start praising the players more and less criticising.He is knocking Sylla so we are not to disappointed when he is sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
          Tw at still needs sacking can't trust him he is liable to do something totally different talking about playing Mackie now, for a big send off, sentiment will turn round and bite you, be professional and do the right things for the club not Mackie or Perch.
          Been good servants to the club...can't see the problem to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Been good servants to the club...can't see the problem to be honest.
            I'm with you on that mate. No harm in giving Mackie and Perch one last game at Loftus Road. As much as I don't think Mackie is up to the job anymore, I don't think we should deny him a chance to say goodbye to the fans given we've really got nothing left to play for!

Comment

• Mackie definitely deserves one final start in an end of season nothing game. Not so much fussed about Perch, but if he doesn't get a start then a brief appearance as a late sub wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.

Couple of points about Wednesday
              - surprised to see that big lad still playing for them up front. Opened the scoring on the opening day when we played them at home in the playoff season.
              - Rhodes. What's the situation there? Has he gone from being one of the leagues prolific strikers to a bit part player, or just coming back from injury?

Comment

• your man on the match from last night...............

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Tw at still needs sacking can't trust him he is liable to do something totally different talking about playing Mackie now, for a big send off, sentiment will turn round and bite you, be professional and do the right things for the club not Mackie or Perch.
                  I agree one of the biggest problems with this club is we’re to soft. Good servants yes so introduce them to crowd individually they don’t need to play unless there actually required. Rather blood a kid who is the future then waste another 90mins on the past

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I agree one of the biggest problems with this club is we’re to soft. Good servants yes so introduce them to crowd individually they don’t need to play unless there actually required. Rather blood a kid who is the future then waste another 90mins on the past
                    Currently in the process of blooding the youngsters though, which is why the likes of Mackie are being let go. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, and rather than looking at it as soft it's better to view it as the club showing appreciation to someone that has put effort in. If people start asking for jet to have a send off and the club went with it, then absolutely you could use that as example of being soft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Currently in the process of blooding the youngsters though, which is why the likes of Mackie are being let go. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, and rather than looking at it as soft it's better to view it as the club showing appreciation to someone that has put effort in. If people start asking for jet to have a send off and the club went with it, then absolutely you could use that as example of being soft.
                      nothing wrong with bringing them on as second half subsitutes in the final home game of the season.

to #### away the final 4 games, plus risk losing any momentum to take into the summer and new season, just to pick his beloved, is a step too far imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        nothing wrong with bringing them on as second half subsitutes in the final home game of the season.

to #### away the final 4 games, plus risk losing any momentum to take into the summer and new season, just to pick his beloved, is a step too far imo.
                        I've taken it as meaning he'll get an appearance in the final home game or something. Would be surprised if either play in all the remaining games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          I've taken it as meaning he'll get an appearance in the final home game or something. Would be surprised if either play in all the remaining games.
                          if thats the case, then fair enough mate.

even i cannot moan about that

Comment

• Why do they need to play to show appreciation??? As said bring them on pitch individually at half time

We’re professional football club, intention should be to try and win every game regardless of stage in season.

Comment

sentiment will turn round and bite you,
                              which was an excellent reason fro not appointing Ollie in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                which was an excellent reason fro not appointing Ollie in the first place.
                                Oh yeah youre dead right, its been proven we`re shocking now and going backwards, get rid now and get someone in better, then we`re sorted.
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X