Match Thread | Hull 4 QPR 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    He played without a striker mate. Whilst he may have only changed 1 player, lining up without a striker is not a small change!
    Because a team play without a recognised striker is not an excuse to lose so heavily.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Nice backtracking Bill. I didn't compare us to City at all.
      Grasping at straws? What are you on about?
      Not at all not worried about your opinion as your previous post tells me
      all i need to know about you

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
        I don't disagree about the formation not working, the mistakes were so avoidable, you are going to be pressured in the midfield no matter what formation we are in, Luongo and Wszolek just made uncharacteristically horrendous errors, I can't see how Ollie is responsible for that!
        Because he played without a striker mate. The tactic was clearly for Eze to play the False 9, and drop deep at times. This puts extra pressure on midfield runners to get beyond him. As I say, no coincidence that all of problems started with midfielders giving it away cheaply.

Can't pin any of that on the players for me today. tactical shambles yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Because a team play without a recognised striker is not an excuse to lose so heavily.
          Agree! It actually looked like we were coming in to the match a bit as the half progressed then we fell apart with mistakes to gift them goals!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Because he played without a striker mate. The tactic was clearly for Eze to play the False 9, and drop deep at times. This puts extra pressure on midfield runners to get beyond him. As I say, no coincidence that all of problems started with midfielders giving it away cheaply.

Can't pin any of that on the players for me today. tactical shambles yet again.
            Tarbs, I know you watch the matches and I respect your opinion but surely the players have to be held somewhat accountable?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
              Tarbs, I know you watch the matches and I respect your opinion but surely the players have to be held somewhat accountable?
              Mate, nobody covered themselves in glory today. All I'm saying is this another one of those games where the manager hasn't given us a chance of winning the game. All well and good to say that the individual errors continued in the 2nd half, even after we'd changed to a sensible formation. But at 2-0 down away from home and chasing the game, it's always gonna be hard.

Comment

Mate, nobody covered themselves in glory today. All I'm saying is this another one of those games where the manager hasn't given us a chance of winning the game. All well and good to say that the individual errors continued in the 2nd half, even after we'd changed to a sensible formation. But at 2-0 down away from home and chasing the game, it's always gonna be hard.
                Yes, very tough to pick a MOTM in this shambles, maybe Furlong was the best of a bad lot, he wasn't very good either!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Rather than give away free shirts give ollow his P45

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Not at all not worried about your opinion as your previous post tells me
                    all i need to know about you
                    You're only as good as your last post Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      full time stats.............

Home TeamHullAway TeamQPR
                      Possession
                      Home52%Away48%
                      Shots
                      Home12Away9
                      Shots on Target
                      Home4Away0
                      Corners
                      Home4Away10
                      Fouls
                      Home12Away14

not a single shot on target for us.
                      #Tw*tinthehat

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        Shouldn’t say this but reckon Ned did that deliberately, is offski and can’t be bothered to play for us again! Makes no sense for him to do that otherwise
                        Wouldn't surprise me, why bother to risk injury, apart from zero motivation if you're off

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Wouldn't surprise me, why bother to risk injury, apart from zero motivation if you're off
                          Zero chance of that in my opinion. Would be completely out of character.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Zero chance of that in my opinion. Would be completely out of character.
                            Agreed. Never would he have done that on purpose. Silly though. Looks like Lynch has done a hammy, so down to Baptiste and Robbo for the next 3 games I'd imagine.

Comment

• It's a shame we don't seem to have any young CB's coming through because this would be a good time to have a look at them!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Just seen the score and the line up and not sure which is worse. Kind of highlights why he should go at the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X