No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Hull 4 QPR 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Ned is sent off. Brilliant day, one to forget.

Comment

• Ned deserved the red. Running 25 yards to shoulder barge someone is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill
        Grasping at straws
        Man city only got about 50 players that would get in our team!

Comment

• terrible refereeing today but even more terrible from us. worst game in ages imo, words can't even describe how awful we were. i'm fuming

Comment

• Wotta poop day spanked by 4 and a red card with both Foolham and bees winning

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Awful refereeing
              That fat prick shouldn't be refereeing at this level!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Shouldn’t say this but reckon Ned did that deliberately, is offski and can’t be bothered to play for us again! Makes no sense for him to do that otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Wotta poop day spanked by 4 and a red card with both Foolham and bees winning
                  Frustrating thing is we made fools look like mugs when we started to play we so farking inconsistent under ollie it drives me mad

Comment

• Yup, that ones on Ollie.

2nd time this season he's lined up without a striker away from home. Both times it's been awful. He really needs to start learning from his mistakes. Dunno why he's so afraid of just doing the obvious (i.e. playing 4-5-1, with Sylla up top). He's always gotta try to be smart (which he really isn't). Does my nut in!

Comment

• Sunderland and Burton cannot catch us. However, the third is still fighting and we are not mathematically safe. We need one more win to ensure we stay, although there so many teams still involved and with us having a cushion, cannot imagine we are still in danger. But you'll never know, its QPR after all.

Comment

• 10 clean sheets in 18 months.....

we need a defensive coach ffs.

#BringhomeClint
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          Man city only got about 50 players that would get in our team!
                          Give it rest ffs and your point is
                          Last edited by Bill; 07-04-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            Game sums up why the dummy shouldn't be managing at this level.
                            pity the 600 odd who should expect better
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              Sunderland and Burton cannot catch us. However, the third is still fighting and we are not mathematically safe. We need one more win to ensure we stay, although there so many teams still involved and with us having a cushion, cannot imagine we are still in danger. But you'll never know, its QPR after all.
                              Nonsense. Nobody is going down with 50 points this season. Not even close!

Comment

• Excellent performance magnificent tactics and formation
                                nearly as good as Man City bet they would love Holloway as their manager

Comment

Working...
                                X