Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Hull 4 QPR 0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Zero chance of that in my opinion. Would be completely out of character.
    No, probably right Jack, but tbh wouldn't blame him

    Comment


    • This is one of the most frustrating sides we have ever had, just when you think they have turned a corner, bam, we get mullerd and just when Olly is on the verge of getting ousted we go and win.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        You're only as good as your last post Bill
        Oh very funny you are so funny you should go on stage

        #*******
        #******
        # windup merchant
        Last edited by Bill; 07-04-2018, 06:51 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kit View Post
          This is one of the most frustrating sides we have ever had, just when you think they have turned a corner, bam, we get mullerd and just when Olly is on the verge of getting ousted we go and win.
          I share this opinion. Such an inconsistent side.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I share this opinion. Such an inconsistent side.
            We'd be a lot more consistent if we consistently picked the best players available in a sensible formation. Today is one of many days where we've come a cropper because of one of the managers whacky tactical ploys!
            Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
            Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

            Comment


            • I didnít watch the game due to a full work day. But when I saw the lineup with Eze up top and Pawel in instead of Sylla (replacing Matt Smith) I had the sinking feeling we were back to tactical blunders. At least Ollie had the balls to fess up this time, and yet you ask why? Why start a rookie all alone up top, keep strikers on the bench or out of the lineup? Pawel instead of Sylla? Wow.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Shouldnít say this but reckon Ned did that deliberately, is offski and canít be bothered to play for us again! Makes no sense for him to do that otherwise
                I said same when it happened. Wasn't worth an Aldi carrier never mind a handbag. No sense at all.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                  I didnít watch the game due to a full work day. But when I saw the lineup with Eze up top and Pawel in instead of Sylla (replacing Matt Smith) I had the sinking feeling we were back to tactical blunders. At least Ollie had the balls to fess up this time, and yet you ask why? Why start a rookie all alone up top, keep strikers on the bench or out of the lineup? Pawel instead of Sylla? Wow.
                  Spot on
                  It was ####....yes I was there....what happened
                  WTF
                  Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                    Spot on
                    It was ####....yes I was there....what happened
                    WTF
                    I feel bad for you lot that travel every time we put in a poor performance on the road which is often, I watched it on the big screen, we were poor all round even when we switched to a more feasible formation, it wasn't our day, thankfully matches like Villa happen from time to time!
                    @gatorTFC

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Oh very funny you are so funny you should go on stage

                      #*******
                      #******
                      # windup merchant
                      #wheresyoursenseofhumour

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        #wheresyoursenseofhumour
                        #nowwhoisbacktracking
                        #easygetoutthat
                        #makeoutyourjoking

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          #nowwhoisbacktracking
                          #easygetoutthat
                          #makeoutyourjoking
                          #onlyasgoodasyourlasthashtag
                          #cantletitgocanyou

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X