Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Yup, that ones on Ollie.

2nd time this season he's lined up without a striker away from home. Both times it's been awful. He really needs to start learning from his mistakes. Dunno why he's so afraid of just doing the obvious (i.e. playing 4-5-1, with Sylla up top). He's always gotta try to be smart (which he really isn't). Does my nut in!
    Can't be relied on. It's why we need a change.

Comment

• full time stats.............

Home TeamHullAway TeamQPR
      Possession
      Home52%Away48%
      Shots
      Home12Away9
      Shots on Target
      Home4Away0
      Corners
      Home4Away10
      Fouls
      Home12Away14

not a single shot on target for us.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        Formation?
        The players that started against Norwich where all starters today, with exception of Matt Smith, who was replaced by Pawel. The only experiment I could see in this formation is that we did not play long balls to Smith. Maybe Ollie took this occasion and in Smith's absence tried to use the ball a bit wiser. However, we failed miserably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          The players that started against Norwich where all starters today, with exception of Matt Smith, who was replaced by Pawel. The only experiment I could see in this formation is that we did not play long balls to Smith. Maybe Ollie took this occasion and in Smith's absence tried to use the ball a bit wiser. However, we failed miserably.
          He played without a striker mate. Whilst he may have only changed 1 player, lining up without a striker is not a small change!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Can't be relied on. It's why we need a change.
            Of course he can be relied on

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              Yes formation tactics against a poor Hull side and f**k supporters who
              have paid hard earned cash to go

Comment

He played without a striker mate. Whilst he may have only changed 1 player, lining up without a striker is not a small change!
                He is a genius

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Of course he can be relied on
                  LOL

Comment

• Ollie mad one change, it was a strange formation but it was individual errors that did us in, after the 1st goal Luongo had a great chance to level and missed, they marched down the field after another giveaway in the midfield (Wszolek) and scored and that was about it! We did start the 2nd half a little brighter but ince again an error apparently lead to their 3rd, my stream had gone down so I missed that one!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

• try work it out smart ars£ im saying they got a flipping huge squad we got bare bones and kids was pointing out they can afford to rotate we cant, only one id rotate is ollie and his cap and army

Comment

• What is this a comparison to Man city and we are playing Hull..you really could
                        not make it up.......Jackanory,Jackanory,Jackanory
                        Last edited by Bill; 07-04-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          Ollie mad one change, it was a strange formation but it was individual errors that did us in, after the 1st goal Luongo had a great chance to level and missed, they marched down the field after another giveaway in the midfield (Wszolek) and scored and that was about it! We did start the 2nd half a little brighter but ince again an error apparently lead to their 3rd, my stream had gone down so I missed that one!
                          You're missing the point mate. He went with a formation that put a lot of pressure on our midfield to get forward and support Eze. No small coincidence that all of our problems came from giving the ball away in the midfield. Just pick a striker and let everyone else get on with playing their natural game. He could have picked any one of Oteh, Sylla or even Washington (although that wouldn't have been my favourite). Like I said earlier, he just likes to try to be smart all of the time. Bloke can't be trusted!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            One game generalyy City have been consistant so you compare us to City
                            Wonderfull comparison !!!!

Grasping at straws
                            Nice backtracking Bill. I didn't compare us to City at all.
                            Grasping at straws? What are you on about?

Comment

You're missing the point mate. He went with a formation that put a lot of pressure on our midfield to get forward and support Eze. No small coincidence that all of our problems came from giving the ball away in the midfield. Just pick a striker and let everyone else get on with playing their natural game. He could have picked any one of Oteh, Sylla or even Washington (although that wouldn't have been my favourite). Like I said earlier, he just likes to try to be smart all of the time. Bloke can't be trusted!
                              Id trust him tfiu a genius

Comment

I don't disagree about the formation not working, the mistakes were so avoidable, you are going to be pressured in the midfield no matter what formation we are in, Luongo and Wszolek just made uncharacteristically horrendous errors, I can't see how Ollie is responsible for that!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X