QPR 4 Norwich 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Pinkie. He did ok but as I stated way back in November he does not know when to release the ball to better positioned team mates. Would trade him to keep the youngsters and Smithies, Luongo and even Luongo.
    Agree he does take too many touches but sometimes hes not got the support, but with us playing well lately it shows him up even more when hes taking too many, especially when there was a player on for a pass.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. We will have to sell at the end of the season so based on his misleading stats his value would be as high as it could ever be so move him on based on keeping and tying Eze, Smyth and Luongo down and use the money to get a decent forward in.

Comment

• How many points have we picked since ditching the flawed Wing back system.

Comment

How many points have we picked since ditching the flawed Wing back system.
          11 from a possible 18.

If we'd had the same points per game ratio since week 1, we'd be sat 3rd in the table.

Comment

How many points have we picked since ditching the flawed Wing back system.
            Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            11 from a possible 18.

If we'd had the same points per game ratio since week 1, we'd be sat 3rd in the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              11 from a possible 18.

Never really don't tell you know who

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Unlucky to concede first but the team all played well and credit where credits due IH
                got it right from the start for a change,subs were good as well
                Was there any impact from (what looks like) the lack of width?

Comment

• Why oh why did we waste a season on a system that at no stage ever looked like working.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                    Was there any impact from (what looks like) the lack of width?
                    We didn't play with a lot of width. Both wingers were drifting inwards, and we played a lot of long diagonal balls. Smith got his head on loads and Eze played off him. It actually worked well!

Comment

Why oh why did we waste a season on a system that at no stage ever looked like working.
                      It's a cunning plan according to some

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Have to say 73 freeman was much better today than against reading, but if i could id honestly keep the lot of them apart from conor, which is a shame for him but he just hasnt any composure when it counts for goals.
                        pretty much re CW. Don't think we can go on wasting time with him.

Said before the game I liked Freemans attitude vs Reading, yes he's hit and miss but I'd take that because he wants it. And I like that in a player.

Comment

• We will lose money on CW where we can punt Freeman on for good money to keep more important players and add 1 or 2 with the money generated. We need to sell to buy and based on that I would cash in now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            Well done my boys. Brilliant result. Certainly got the makings of a good side, if he stops tinkering I’d be delighted to eat some humble pie. COYRS
                            You have definitely been served your humble pie and only have a small slice to finish it. I thought it was an incredible performance and so proud to see rangers with swagger. I thought freeman, smith, luongo were outstanding. Ned and lynch looked quality and tidy at the back. Smith is a major cog in how we play and players that work around him are just incredible. Loved the Holloway chants from r block. Great great game
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Is that Cunnning with a t in the middle Bill?

Comment

• Good win played very well 2nd half just wish he wouldn't keep changing the team so much, if this team had started on Friday I think we would have won comfortably then too

Comment

Working...
                                X