Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post
    See above post!
    Ta mate. Its bucketing down here, good to see sylla back.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      4-4-1-1 with Freeman playing wide right and Manning on the left?

Not bad, but not much genuine width. Would sooner have seen Pawel in for either Freeman or Manning.
      Agree mate, he might be a good impact sub though, that's about my only complaint about the lineup! (For now)
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Best player against Fulham dropped. FFS. There's no end to his f acking stupidity. Those midfield three every game they're available.
        Mark my words by the end of the season Wszolek, Robinson, Oteh, Wheeler and Sylla will all want away from our club and we will still be stuck with the likes of Washington, Mackie, Cousins and Perch for next season! I know which bunch of players I'd rather we pick from...

Comment

Would like to know why Oteh can’t even make bench

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Would like to know why Oteh can’t even make bench
            Me too mate. Offers a lot more than Washington in my opinion.

Where is BOS as well?

Comment

Washington has had his chance Tarbs time for something else. He’s looked decent times I’ve seen him

Comment

Me too mate. Offers a lot more than Washington in my opinion.

Where is BOS as well?
                Good question

Comment

Every time Freeman, Luongo and Scowen are available he picks them. When, for whatever reasons, they weren't available, we played our best football of the season at Villa and Fulham. Go figure, Ollie. Any dope can recognize that. But not, you.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Washington has had his chance Tarbs time for something else. He’s looked decent times I’ve seen him
                    I know mate.

Hurts a kids confidence as well giving them a taste of the 1st team and then forgetting about them. That's Oteh, BOS and Goss he's done that to this season. I wouldn't mind so much if there was genuine competition for places, but Washington makes the squad every week regardless of his form, so clearly there isn't that much competition.

Comment

--------------------Smithies

Furlong ----Onuoha -----Lynch ----Bidwell

---Manning--------Luongo-------Scowen

------------Eze-------------Freeman

--------------------Smith

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        --------------------Smithies

Furlong ----Onuoha -----Lynch ----Bidwell

---Manning--------Luongo-------Scowen

------------Eze-------------Freeman

--------------------Smith

Yep. Loads of width to feed that totem pole, eh? Even 4231 would be better. But, no....

Comment

Comment

I like Eze playing off the big fella. Freeman performed well at Reading. Its an OK line up and as long as we can find a bit of width deep - which is essential is you play Smith - we'll win this.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              I like Eze playing off the big fella. Freeman performed well at Reading. Its an OK line up and as long as we can find a bit of width deep - which is essential is you play Smith - we'll win this.
                              Disagree about Freeman at Reading mate. The guy needs to learn when to release the ball. Always trying one too many step overs or shooting pointlessly from range when there are better options on. If I was Ollie I'd have giving him a right rollocking!

Comment

Disagree about Freeman at Reading mate. The guy needs to learn when to release the ball. Always trying one too many step overs or shooting pointlessly from range when there are better options on. If I was Ollie I'd have giving him a right rollocking!
                                True, but I like players who want it. A decent coach could improve him by 25%. Plus he can do width, which is a good thing considering the line up this pm.....

Comment

Working...
                                X