Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The General View Post
    Agree Pinkie we are definatly going in the right direction now

It could be the start of something really good he just needs to leave it as it is now

Simple as that mate then we'll all be happy .....maybe lol
    Could be my old age but didnt we do simular with warnock when he first came in, got us away from the relegation area into mid table, then superb the season after, and we have another star in eze like we had with adel.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      Hope you've noticed the improvement since the default wing back system was ditched.

Always said the squad was playing below par, and no one can now deny what the problem was.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        This!!! No more texting players, no more tinkering just play strongest best side until the end of the season and let’s try and go out on a high and let’s slap Brentford at Griffin Park
        Westy have to say one thing though mate, it was easter & the only and main reason he tinkered i believe cos of too many games.

Comment

• The big question will be made when the season is over. Can we keep hold of our best players? I assume some will have to leave, like JM, Perch, Jet and possibly Sylla. However, I will be very worried if the likes of Robinson and Ned are allowed to leave. We have a making of a good team. Needs a goal poacher for sure. Will sent CW on loan to regain his confidence. He is the biggest disappointment, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            The big question will be made when the season is over. Can we keep hold of our best players? I assume some will have to leave, like JM, Perch, Jet and possibly Sylla. However, I will be very worried if the likes of Robinson and Ned are allowed to leave. We have a making of a good team. Needs a goal poacher for sure. Will sent CW on loan to regain his confidence. He is the biggest disappointment, unfortunately.
            We have no say in whether Robbo or Ned leave mate. If the players want to walk on a free transfer they can do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Westy have to say one thing though mate, it was easter & the only and main reason he tinkered i believe cos of too many games.
              Easter is irrelevant no different to regular Saturday Tuesday when there is no need to rest players

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                6th
                Good!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Keep the likes of Smyth, Eze, Manning for sure and personally would trade Freeman for good money to keep Luongo, Smithies and if possible Ned and Robbo? Big shout to Furlong who I never rated but have to say he has won me over. Keep the kids and punt the man with the misleading stats.

Comment

• I defy anyone to say That was not captains performance from Ned today

Comment

• Back four in general were decent and led well by Onuhua.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Its Monday
                        I know,that's why the grin. I was making reference to all the fed up Sat evenings we've had. Clearly didn't work so I'll take that as my 3-5-2!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I defy anyone to say That was not captains performance from Ned today
                          Some won’t have anybody but a 1960s screamer as captain west
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Fans singing outside in the street can’t remember last time I heard that

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Keep the likes of Smyth, Eze, Manning for sure and personally would trade Freeman for good money to keep Luongo, Smithies and if possible Ned and Robbo? Big shout to Furlong who I never rated but have to say he has won me over. Keep the kids and punt the man with the misleading stats.
                              Have to say 73 freeman was much better today than against reading, but if i could id honestly keep the lot of them apart from conor, which is a shame for him but he just hasnt any composure when it counts for goals.

Comment

• Pinkie. He did ok but as I stated way back in November he does not know when to release the ball to better positioned team mates. Would trade him to keep the youngsters and Smithies, Luongo and even Luongo.

Comment

Working...
                                X