QPR 4 Norwich 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Boy done well today Pinks now has to turn efforts like today into six seven game runs then were in mix next year
    Isnt it 1 loss in 6 atm westy? and we should of won at reading and with players out! in most games the thing thats doing it for me is how we are proper outplaying teams and good championship sides, non of them can keep up with us when we start passing it about and dominating.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Wonder where we are on the form table now?
      6th

Comment

• Villa Fulham Today so much better so don't change it like Reading. Entertaining and happy Sat evening

Comment

• Think people on here just want him to show some consistency Pinkie
          Hopefully he will learn a lot from this season and take into next season
          You have to earn credit not just give it ..but today he deserves credit for the performance it was excellent

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Villa Fulham Today so much better so don't change it like Reading. Entertaining and happy Sat evening
            Its Monday

Comment

• Just need to hang on to our players now otherwise back to square one again.

Step forward Tony how big are your balls let's see

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Isnt it 1 loss in 6 atm westy? and we should of won at reading and with players out! in most games the thing thats doing it for me is how we are proper outplaying teams and good championship sides, non of them can keep up with us when we start passing it about and dominating.
                Sorry pinks but the reading loss was due to weird team selection.

Give credit where it’s due but also give criticism when it’s due too.

Comment

• The last 6 games have been great apart from Reading loss

However season has been crap on the whole

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    If he never messed about Friday mate would have been no defeats, that’s the frustrations so many of us have with him it could be so much better if he just left it alone.

Anyway this was supposed to be positive thread let’s not turn it into another ollie debate. Not had many days like this let’s enjoy it

Comment

• Can't believe I missed this one. I saw something earlier in the thread about him playing the right formation from the start, what did we end up switching to that worked so well?

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                        Think people on here just want him to show some consistency Pinkie
                        Hopefully he will learn a lot from this season and take into next season
                        You have to earn credit not just give it ..but today he deserves credit for the performance it was excellent
                        Yeah i can understand that as its the same for me general, when i saw who was out against reading, it was like facepalming, but you have to admit one thing though, whoevers playings starting to play well wherever they are, so whoever replaces steps straight in, great team ettic
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                          Can't believe I missed this one. I saw something earlier in the thread about him playing the right formation from the start, what did we end up switching to that worked so well?
                          Unlucky to concede first but the team all played well and credit where credits due IH
                          got it right from the start for a change,subs were good as well

Comment

• I could watch Eze all day

Comment

• Agree Pinkie we are definatly going in the right direction now

It could be the start of something really good he just needs to leave it as it is now

Simple as that mate then we'll all be happy .....maybe lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                                Agree Pinkie we are definatly going in the right direction now

It could be the start of something really good he just needs to leave it as it is now

Simple as that mate then we'll all be happy .....maybe lol
                                This!!! No more resting players, no more tinkering just play strongest best side until the end of the season and let’s try and go out on a high and let’s slap Brentford at Griffin Park
                                Last edited by West Acton; 02-04-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X