Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Good result play same side next match.
    I think you can only play a side twice a season in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      Hope you've noticed the improvement since the default wing back system was ditched.

Always said the squad was playing below par, and no one can now deny what the problem was.
      Yeah ollie took youre advice hal lol, seriously how many times do we have to discuss that one, everything to do with having the youngsters & eze especially
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I like Eze playing off the big fella. We'll win this.
        2.36 pm

Comment

• Brilliant display second half. Much, much better from Eze. He showed his class. He and Freeman in the middle give that fantasy that few teams can boast. Well done Rangers. Let's keep it going until the end now.

Comment

• Best game in ages. Thoroughly enjoyed that - absolutely superb performance and atmosphere (2nd half).

COYRs!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Top performance and if no one can see what is going on & how well we`re progressing and still want ollie out & a new manager ins mad!
              Really pleased .....but still don't rate Holloway tactically just inconsistent.

Gloating not something I admire but whatever.funny how results have improved
              when he stopped playing wing backs Eh

Comment

• A fine 4-1 win with some exciting attacking soccer and somehow people want to complain, enjoy it folks, who knows when the next one is coming!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Anyone who tells me now I was wrong about Luongo can 1v1 me... Best tackler in this division, best midfielder in this division and a goalscorer
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Top performance and if no one can see what is going on & how well we`re progressing and still want ollie out & a new manager ins mad!
                    Thank god Chris Ramsey is pulling the strings now

Comment

Yeah ollie took youre advice hal
                      Thank fvck he took someones advice.

Comment

• Wonder where we are on the form table now?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Anyone who tells me now I was wrong about Luongo can 1v1 me... Best tackler in this division, best midfielder in this division and a goalscorer
                          Yeah nas luongo was immense today along with ned, hes getting a consistency now to his game and abit of strength and aggression

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Thank god Chris Ramsey is pulling the strings now
                            It is funny as any other manager would be getting lorded but i suppose being stubborns not a bad trait

Comment

It is funny as any other manager would be getting lorded but i suppose being stubborns not a bad trait
                              Boy done well today Pinks now has to turn efforts like today into six seven game runs then were in mix next year

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Boy done well today Pinks now has to turn efforts like today into six seven game runs then were in mix next year
                                I honestly think if we can hang onto all our youngsters, and Ollie gets the simple things right, we could actually be in the mix for the play-offs next season. I genuinely think that we have 3 or 4 players that rank amongst the best in this league.

Comment

Working...
                                X