QPR 4 Norwich 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 4 Norwich 1 **Match Thread**

So what of today. Back to the strongest side of more experimentation and resting of players???

This was the game which worried me as Norwich bit of a bogey side!!! They up and downstairs today

Same as Reading but Smith in for wash, luongo for cousins and Manning for freeman

Comment

He has to start our strongest line up today. Either Smith or Sylla up top, Mas and Eze in from the start.

I suspect that 2 starts in 4 days might be too much for Smyth, who's had his injury problems. Cousins and Washington should also drop to the bench.

Comment

No Eze arts??

Comment

I would like to see Sylla Tarbs but not against the big boy coming back in

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            No Eze arts??
            Toss up really west’s Eze or Smyth. Both have the ability to bring loads to the party. Just think Smyth is a bit more in yer face if you know what I mean

Comment

Washington cannot start, can he? Yet again he never even got shot on target with a decent looking chance at Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Washington cannot start, can he? Yet again he never even got shot on target with a decent looking chance at Reading.
                I wish Ollie could see that mate. I suppose the argument is that we aren't blessed with options up top. But Washington has had more than enough chances to prove he's up to this level and he's rarely looked up to it. I'd sooner play a youngster.

Comment

Dexter Blackstock getting inducted today

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I would like to see Sylla Tarbs but not against the big boy coming back in
                    this
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Don't be surprised if the muppet will put out a strange line-up, you just can't trust him to do the right thing.

Comment

Today will see what his inability to meddle when things are going well has cost us. Is it going to be like last season? You never know with him. Will it be a strong line up? Will Washington start or be a 65min sub or even Mackie getting 20mins?
                        You can only guess,you can only hope because you never know.

Comment

Bircham advised on Twitter that Eze has been ill and could not start

Also that Smith could not play either due to 2 games in 3 days

As he was getting pelters on Twitter about this exact situation we are all talking about .

Comment

Play Eze and Smyrh find a place for both and Wsloek

And Smith all key players that need to play imho

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Bircham advised on Twitter that Eze has been ill and could not start

Also that Smith could not play either due to 2 games in 3 days

As he was getting pelters on Twitter about this exact situation we are all talking about .
                              As previously stated if he can play on a saturday and tuesday then he can play on a friday and monday. It's worse playing up north and then home than down the road at Reading. Poor excuse in defending The Tinkerman.

Comment

Working...
                              X