Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I know he said that I’m saying it’s rubbish excuse
    Agree. Take us for fools.

Comment

• Ha its like a lynch mob on here, anybody would think we`re bottom and playing the worst football we`ve been playing in years with nothing to look forward to.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• It is

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Ha its like a lynch mob on here, anybody would think we`re bottom and playing the worst football we`ve been playing in years with nothing to look forward to.
          Good morning!

You're easily pleased and seem to have no ambition or expectation of improvement for our club or of sound management.

Every result is a "I love Rangers, phook the result, performance, tactics and effort"

You display no passion or real emotion for our club, just defend your broken litany of excuses and opposing opinions.

You are cocooned in a miasma of self love and delusion that staggers the imagination.

A weak mind can't admit defeat otherwise the weakness becomes true. ( The emoticon is for you because I know you like them)
          Last edited by acricketer; 31-03-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Replying to cricket.....

Good morning!

You're easily pleased and seem to have no ambition or expectation of improvement for our club or of sound management.

1. What a load of tosh, easily pleased, we played some good stuff once again & are lacking a forward or two! seem to have no ambition, once again what are you talking about, we are building a squad up very nicely, is giving up on that and getting another manager in showing ambition or plain stupid?!

Every result is a "I love Rangers, phook the result, performance, tactics and effort"

2. Once again such shortism views, its about the future and what we are trying to do & youre not going to win every game, whats that 1 defeat in last 5?!

You display no passion or real emotion for our club, just defend your broken litany of excuses and opposing opinions.

3. Sorry how long have you known me for! im full of passion thanks & emotion, hate losing & will fight til the end attitude, broken litany of excuses? what opinions! opposing opinions, what sorry like i have to agree with all the meltdown threads/posts you mean?!

You are cocooned in a miasma of self love and delusion that staggers the imagination.

4. Lol what are you on about, what delusion & self loving? lol, meanwhile we are sitting in mid table, unfortunately we`ve just missed the play offs etc, and we just lost a away game where we should of won, outplayed the home team and had them pinned back to the point it was embarrising for them, also comments from there fans about we`re the best performance from an away team seen there this season!

A weak mind can't admit defeat otherwise the weakness becomes true. ( The emoticon is for you because I know you like them)

5. A weak mind follows the crowd son & this is for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Replying to cricket.....

Good morning!

1. What a load of tosh, easily pleased, we played some good stuff once again & are lacking a forward or two! seem to have no ambition, once again what are you talking about, we are building a squad up very nicely, is giving up on that and getting another manager in showing ambition or plain stupid?!

2. Once again such shortism views, its about the future and what we are trying to do & youre not going to win every game, whats that 1 defeat in last 5?!

3. Sorry how long have you known me for! im full of passion thanks & emotion, hate losing & will fight til the end attitude, broken litany of excuses? what opinions! opposing opinions, what sorry like i have to agree with all the meltdown threads/posts you mean?!

4. Lol what are you on about, what delusion & self loving? lol, meanwhile we are sitting in mid table, unfortunately we`ve just missed the play offs etc, and we just lost a away game where we should of won, outplayed the home team and had them pinned back to the point it was embarrising for them, also comments from there fans about we`re the best performance from an away team seen there this season!

5. A weak mind follows the crowd son & this is for you
              Pretty sure acricketer is a lady Pinks!

Comment

• Good job that she didn't hit a nerve then lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Pretty sure acricketer is a lady Pinks!
                  Haha youre joking, well i do apologise mrs cricket

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                    Good job that she didn't hit a nerve then lol

ofcourse she didnt general, just pointing her on her ways

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      The thing that upset me the most was Ollie post match blaming the forwards for not grabbing the ball for the spot kick.

It's his fvckin job not only to nominate spot kickers but to supervise their fvckin training. Imbecile.

I'd sack him for blaming them for his own failings. Utter, utter knob. Get rid ASAP.
                      The bloke is a gash manager. I was f.ucking livid coming home from the game. HTF does he start Washout? The bloke is so pony it’s embarrassing for him to be on the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Good morning!

Never heard back from you mrs cricket since youre lovely post

Comment

Working...
                        X