Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Who was on pitch who should have stepped up ahead of Bids. For me Freeman, Smith, Mass and Lynch
    I'd of gone for Eze over all of them first. He just oozes confidence, and i reckon he would of tucked it away.
    Eze or other than that then Freeman for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Just realised Chris Martin was on the pitch he was invisible
      Same. Only knew he’d played when I got back last night

Comment

• https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...mpression=true

So Ollie tells us he’s got Matt Smith fitter then he’s ever been but he can’t play two games in four days after a two week international break???? Wish someone would stick a cork in his mouth and shut him up.

Comment

• Birch said Eze has been ill all week as well hence him not starting.
          Mass and Manning both played two 90 mins as well, so only got back for training yesterday.,
          Sort of makes sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Birch said Eze has been ill all week as well hence him not starting.
            Mass and Manning both played two 90 mins as well, so only got back for training yesterday.,
            Sort of makes sense now.
            Rubbish mass plsyed at craven cottage on Tuesday!!!!! Manning has hardly kicked a ball this season and he’s young sure he could have played. As usual it’s all excuses after the event

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Would 'OF' bet my gaff on reading winning tonight. Said so in the predictions thread.
              We are everyones christmas/birthday/easter present, always have been always will be.
              New manager, need a win to stay up or win a title or reach play offs, aint won in ten years. Strikers debut or in a goal drought, defender whos never scored in his 20 year career, here have a goal son.
              Play qpr and all your problems are solved.

Over the years always have been

Comment

• I know he said that I’m saying it’s rubbish excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Because they should have begged him.
                  ....They had the best manager in the championship behind the desk, and never asked him is there anything
                  they could do to persuade him to stay on?......Yeah right. More like Leslie wanted to appoint a manager who he could push around.

Comment

• And Smythe didn't play for N.I. u23 and an appearance for the full squad? Washington played no part?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Its 51points as it stands which means us losing all our remaining games and one of the bottom 3 winning all theirs.
                      Ah ......really?....Thanks Crick i feel a bit better now, have a drink on me

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        And Smythe didn't play for N.I. u23 and an appearance for the full squad? Washington played no part?

Comment

• basketball players play every 2 days , if u keep fit and eat right then 2 games a week shouldn't be a problem

Comment

• The thing that upset me the most was Ollie post match blaming the forwards for not grabbing the ball for the spot kick.

It's his fvckin job not only to nominate spot kickers but to supervise their fvckin training. Imbecile.

I'd sack him for blaming them for his own failings. Utter, utter knob. Get rid ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              The thing that upset me the most was Ollie post match blaming the forwards for not grabbing the ball for the spot kick.

It's his fvckin job not only to nominate spot kickers but to supervise their fvckin training. Imbecile.

I'd sack him for blaming them for his own failings. Utter, utter knob. Get rid ASAP.
                              Well said. Parts of it at least.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X