Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Would 'OF' bet my gaff on reading winning tonight. Said so in the predictions thread.
    We are everyones christmas/birthday/easter present, always have been always will be.
    New manager, need a win to stay up or win a title or reach play offs, aint won in ten years. Strikers debut or in a goal drought, defender whos never scored in his 20 year career, here have a goal son.
    Play qpr and all your problems are solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Isn't it 14 points with goal difference?
      Yes it's 14 plus GD but I was assuming Birmingham get something from their game in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
        Meanwhile Warnock off to his 8th promotion

Les you farking knobhead

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          No I know that’s what he said with his own mouth. If it’s garbage then it was him talking it
          He's what was said in public. Not necessarily in private. Once Les ruled him out, he said he ruled himself out. It s what alpha males do.

Comment

General why would you invite someone who said they never wanted it???
            Because they should have begged him.

Comment

Cunttish Freeman wants to take every set piece (corners and FK) but Pen last min and he hides. Really starting to dislike him
              The cunttish kinda gave me a clue, West......

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                Meanwhile Warnock off to his 8th promotion

Les you farking knobhead

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Comment

Remember last season. This looks like the start of a similar run. Lose to Norwich and ....we're still safe. 42 points was enough!
                    Lose to Norwich, and the mini league will be updated.

#minirevival
                    #allaboutthemini
                    #minileagueforever
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Never went yesterday as I have been away but reading this thread I agree with Westy regarding Freeman and first posted this in November and was shot down. His stats are ###### but we should use them to punt him on for good money. Too greedy and plays for himself Every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Never went yesterday as I have been away but reading this thread I agree with Westy regarding Freeman and first posted this in November and was shot down. His stats are ###### but we should use them to punt him on for good money. Too greedy and plays for himself Every game.
                        Agree 100%. So unbelievably greedy. Twice yesterday we had players in advanced positions away to the left and the greedy prick tries a couple of step overs and ####s it all up. For someone who wants to do everything on his own he didn’t half hide away when the penalty came calling. Absolute wimp. I’ve had the night to think about it but actually fair play to Bidwell for at least having a pair of ######## and stepping up when all around him tried to hide. The attacking players should be embarrassed with themselves over that and Freeman is right at the middle of it.

Comment

• Shame Smyth was subbed. He would have buried the penalty.

Comment

Shame Smyth was subbed. He would have buried the penalty.
                            Yes, I don't reckon he would have shied away from taking it and I am confident he would have scored!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Who was on pitch who should have stepped up ahead of Bids. For me Freeman, Smith, Mass and Lynch

Comment

• Just realised Chris Martin was on the pitch he was invisible

Comment

Working...
                                X