Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The General View Post
    Meanwhile Warnock off to his 8th promotion

Les you farking knobhead
    This ........with easter bunnies, rabbits, hares and ####in eggs on

Comment

• Probably didn't want to take orders from someone with no management experience or director of football experience either

Comment

• For the record I am not slagging off LF here. Think he's doing a good job now.

Losing Warnock was a big mistake though.

Comment

• So far are last 3 manager are

Caretaker manager no premier league experience
          Division 1 manager
          Sky football pundit

No wonder I'm pisssssseeeeed off. Wtf

Comment

Probably didn't want to take orders from someone with no management experience or director of football experience either
            Probably right I agree but that’s neither here nor there as he said never wanted it is that simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
              It's what we are going to get with IH always going to tinker with the team totally a loose canon, we have done well to stay up, we are going to have the same problem next season if we don't get rid of him at the end of the season.
              We are safe, yeah?...I know it'd take a complete balls up of epic proportions
              and 7 teams beneath us to get promotion form, .....but never ever rule out QPR shooting themselves in the ########

Comment

• Holloways performance with the team has been shocking this year bar a few performances.

Just because we have played well in a couple of games recently does not mean he should get a new contract

It just not good enough for QPR we need a proper manager. Warnock top 2. Pulis top 5 now

Comment

• Cunttish Freeman wants to take every set piece (corners and FK) but Pen last min and he hides. Really starting to dislike him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Agree general. But again if you want a job say you want not the opposite. I don’t get why so many fans refuse to accept this
                    Exactly.

Only one person to blame for him not getting the job if he wanted it, the one trying to be clever and playing silly buggers.

Just another stick to beat LF and TF with. If Holloway had turned out to be a half decent choice and we were in second spot and Cardiff in the play off places, we wouldn't have heard a peep.

Comment

Holloways performance with the team has been shocking this year bar a few performances.

Just because we have played well in a couple of games recently does not mean he should get a new contract

It just not good enough for QPR we need a proper manager. Warnock top 2. Pulis top 5 now
                      Absolutely spot on. Knackered on train back from Reading. Time to get rid of Holloway in the Summer. Been a wasted season

Comment

Meanwhile Warnock off to his 8th promotion

Les you farking knobhead
                        Blimey, how many more times. He didn't want it!

Comment

Holloways performance with the team has been shocking this year bar a few performances.

Tough after villa and Fulham gens give him chancethen you get slapped in the face again with his tinkering. Yes we’re safe but let’s still try winning games that remain instead of having s hit end to season like last year

Comment

• Tony doesn't seem to give a toss anymore about QPR

The club is run better no doubt but the manager is awful sorry just being honest

Comment

• Next time i see him i'll ask him......might be a while mind

Comment

• That's an unfortunate first name that Freeman has Wests isn't it.

Cunntish Frreman what were his parents thinking my word,

Comment

Working...
                                X