Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a couple of MOTM type performances Bidwell is the goat here for their goal and missing a penalty, bit harsh but you could say he potentially cost us 3 points!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• How Bidwell was instructed to take the penalty is beyond any reasoning. Luongo, Freeman or Pawel could have done much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
        It could be argued that he gives everyone in the squad a chance. We`ll see where we are next season I suppose..
        Some more than other it seems though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          It could be argued that he gives everyone in the squad a chance. We`ll see where we are next season I suppose..
          But hes been there over a season if he cant work out team from watching training after a year or more then imo hes not doing his job properly. credit villa and fulham great performances especially fulham 2nd half but were crap most games as he dont get formation right at kick off, and that to me is his main weakness

Comment

• Dennis Irwin was a left back and also one of the best penalty takers I've ever seen, his position shouldn't determine whether he's a good penalty taker or not.

Saying that as a forward in a previous life I always had my hand up to take a pen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              How Bidwell was instructed to take the penalty is beyond any reasoning. Luongo, Freeman or Pawel could have done much better.
              Agree, surely to god, one of these should've been the taker, all decent eye for goal, Pav would've been my preferred choice btw

Comment

• [QUOTE=bakes8;1689756]Dennis Irwin was a left back and also one of the best penalty takers I've ever seen, his position shouldn't determine whether he's a good penalty taker or not.

Saying that as a forward in a previous lift I always had my hand up to take a pen.[/QUOTE

Alvin martin West ham Centre back never missed stuart pearce ok germany he wasn't great!]

Comment

• 27 shots ! 3 on target what the #### do they do in training .......

Comment

• Cheers Holloway, play a proper team and we'd have won that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      27 shots ! 3 on target what the #### do they do in training .......
                      Once again our lack of finishing does us in, we could be so much better with a forward who can actually score!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Many of those shots were woeful attempts from way too far out by Freeman!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Seriously, did he play 3 at the back and wing backs?

After the lecture about
                          #defendersinjured
                          #lackconfidence
                          #safetyinnumbers
                          #nowsafetoplayfourattheback

Still fiddling like last year after:
                          #gettingonwithgettingupthetable

Comment

• I see what you mean, undecided and shaggy24 but I don`t think I have any answers. except that he will be here come what may?
                            Last edited by Shania; 30-03-2018, 07:46 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                              Seriously, did he play 3 at the back and wing backs?

After the lecture about
                              #defendersinjured
                              #lackconfidence
                              #safetyinnumbers
                              #nowsafetoplayfourattheback

Still fiddling like last year after:
                              #gettingonwithgettingupthetable
                              4 in the back!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Miss?

Comment

Working...
                                X