Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Blokes a nut job

Every time he nearly gets it right he fark sit up

Somewhere a village missing an idiot.
    Could be mine - I’m away for the weekend!

Comment

Comment

F ing pr ick of a manager does not learn Washington is sh it.

Comment

He obviously saw Conor's assist v. S. Korea and said to himself " 'Ang on! This could work!!"

Comment

*puts tin hat on* I'm not convinced that Washington is good enough to be a striker at this level, but he works hard and can create (some) chances. I could see how this might work in a partnership, and if on the training ground there are signs that Smyth/Conor work well and Eze/Smith work well then this isn't necessarily a bad selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              F ing pr ick of a manager does not learn Washington is sh it.
              Nothing like an in depth analysis.

Comment

Reading are dire, we should still win this without Eze and Mass.

Hopefully no bounce for Clement today. Really like the bloke and hope he does well.... But not today

Comment

I've seen the line-up. He's going 4-4-2 with Conor and Freeman up front, with Smyth LW and Pawel RW. At least he's paired Furlong and Pawel again.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    He obviously saw Conor's assist v. S. Korea and said to himself " 'Ang on! This could work!!"
                    Obviously! That's his mentality.

Obviously? Wait that's Mark Hughes, obvoiusly.

Comment

Is that a 4-3-3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Is that a 4-3-3 ?
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...51#post1689551

Comment

Ollie's pre-match thoughts
                          “The good news is we’re getting better so our preparation is more about us now than it has been,” he explained. “Man City’s approach is 100% Man City, isn’t it? Are we ready to be that? No, we’re not.
                          “The last time we played Reading at the start of the season we had to focus more on them and catch them on the counterattack, which we did really well.

“Now I feel we can be more about us and what we do.”

“The supporters are hopefully getting a bit of belief that we are capable of getting some results away from home now.

“The last two – Aston Villa and Fulham – have been very encouraging. Hopefully, we can do it again because that’s what it’s all about.

“I want us to be positive and take the game to them.”

Comment

How’s Manning been dropped for Cousins? Harsh

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Don't think Washington will cut it at this level as his finishing is usually atrocious, but will be interesting to see if he can show some significant improvement with a bit of pace and creativity around him. Let's face it, he's not alone in suffering due to the previous ridiculous formation.

Can't really knock Holloway for this one, provided he changes it no later than half time if it's proving unsuccessful.
                              Last chance saloon for Washington. Still four at the back thank God.

Comment

Poor Mannings been waiting all season for a chance, finally gets in and does well and then he’s left out.

I’m not having it that he’s being rested for Monday the kids well capable of playing on a Friday and then again Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X