Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Washington starting was the most puzzling thing for me, he has done nothing in all his chances that he's not up to it at this level, he has no confidence and offers very little, he shouldn't play unless there are no other options which wasn't the case! As for the other changes, we can only speculate about how fit the players were after the international break, for all we know Luongo could have had a knock and said he only had 20 or 30 minutes in him, I thought it was actually going to be a good chance for Cousins playing centrally, he really didn't play that well! He'll keep us guessing, I wonder what the starting 11 will look like Monday, I'm glad we have another match so soon after today btw!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Blimey, how many more times. He didn't want it!
      Probably a case of saving face he said he didnt want it after LF snubbed
      and did not give him an interview......what would you do in same situation.

All water under the bridge now so we got.......never mind Nton going well

Comment

• Probably 3 5 2 with Lynch up front

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          You know that's garbage. He would've bitten your hand off to have another crack at Qpr.
          No, that's garbage.

Comment

• A defeat but let look at the positives ,we we still have an 8 point advanage we still look pretty safe but one more win would get us over recent line

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              A defeat but let look at the positives ,we we still have an 8 point advanage we still look pretty safe but one more win would get us over recent line
              Remember last season. This looks like the start of a similar run. Lose to Norwich and ....we're still safe. 42 points was enough!

Comment

• I like to be mathematically sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  A defeat but let look at the positives ,we we still have an 8 point advanage we still look pretty safe but one more win would get us over recent line
                  Isn't it thirteen points Rev?

Comment

• Isn't it 14 points with goal difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I like to be mathematically sure
                      Its 51points as it stands which means us losing all our remaining games and one of the bottom 3 winning all theirs.

Comment

• Holloway just had to do it again he just couldn't resist. A good run of games then he has to start tinkering again. Smith , Luongo and Eze out.Only improved when they came on. We all know where this could lead again as he struggles to find the formula again.
                        Can imagine his garden is littered with bits of his kid's new bicycles.

Comment

• ANOTHER defeat that this squad would of turned into a victory with a 'proper' manager.. Like so many this season.

Comment

• Reading hadn't won in 18 games and have a terrible defensive record yet Holloway chooses to spoil our run of improvement and change it. He says he's got Smith fit and praises Eze.....so he drops them. They'll be back in for Monday, in front of a home crowd, and we'll all be told what a wonderful manager he is. Reading were there for the taking and teams around them should feel pretty pee'd off. Half the Villa performance would have seen them off.

Comment

• Would 'OF' bet my gaff on reading winning tonight. Said so in the predictions thread.
                              We are everyones christmas/birthday/easter present, always have been always will be.
                              New manager, need a win to stay up or win a title or reach play offs, aint won in ten years. Strikers debut or in a goal drought, defender whos never scored in his 20 year career, here have a goal son.
                              Play qpr and all your problems are solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Switch Smyth and Pavel to the correct sides and job done.
                                Such a simple obvious thing. But so, so beyond the grasp of this manager........

Comment

Working...
                                X