Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have to agree with west's look at readings recent form they are p poor , we should be beating them easily , run a few teams years ago , always always go with your strongest team

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      Odd staring eleven with Washington and Cousins! Why take Smyth off when Freeman, Wzsolek and Bidwell were all poor today?
      I didn't think that Wszolek was that bad, he had a couple of poor passes but actually created quite a bit, set Washington up with a cross he should have scored on and drew the penalty apparently because just like Bidwell, I missed it when QPR+ went down!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Meanwhile Warnock off to his 8th promotion

Les you farking knobhead

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
          Meanwhile Warnock off to his 8th promotion

Les you farking knobhead
          He never wanted the role he said he was retiring

Comment

• Don't believe that Wests Les made it clear he didn't want him back mate

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              He never wanted the role he said he was retiring
              You know that's garbage. He would've bitten your hand off to have another crack at Qpr.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                You know that's garbage. He would've bitten your hand off to have another crack at Qpr.
                No I know that’s what he said with his own mouth. If it’s garbage then it was him talking it

Comment

• Well if he had said he wanted it instead of playing games he might have put pressure on the board and got it but he never so until he comes out and says otherwise his last words on it were he never wanted it

Comment

• Total shambolic management at its best

Warnock is. Rangers through and through mate

He'd have taken it

Comment

• He actually said that they conducted the interviews but never invited him

Comment

• It's what we are going to get with IH always going to tinker with the team totally a loose canon, we have done well to stay up, we are going to have the same problem next season if we don't get rid of him at the end of the season.

Comment

Total shambolic management at its best

Warnock is. Rangers through and through mate

He'd have taken it
                          Agree general. But again if you want a job say you want not the opposite. I don’t get why so many fans refuse to accept this

Comment

He actually said that they conducted the interviews but never invited him
                            General why would you invite someone who said they never wanted it???

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              No I know that’s what he said with his own mouth. If it’s garbage then it was him talking it
                              No of course you must be right. retiring from football like you said..... Of course he was managing Qpr at the time, and he looks really retired now doesn't he?

Clear fall out between Warnock and Ferdinand, Warnock goes and in rolls JFH.

If you believe anything other than what I have written above you are a bit naive mate, and you don't come across like that normally.

Comment

• Wests sometimes if you are a successful manager its nice to be asked for an interview

You don't ask to come to the interview do you buddy

Not when you got that team promoted previously and are already caretaker manager too at the time

Comment

Working...
                                X