Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    We were on a roll what happens fckuin shltting England put the brakes on that
    Rubbish. He chose wrong side from start typical Holloway meddles when he should leave it alone. Was after few decent efforts ready give him benefit but he never fails to disappoint. Get shot he is what he is and that’s unfortunately not good enough for us

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      1st time around tactical he was inept 2nd time round hes still the same, yep we get results but a better manager and i dont mean that disrespectfully to ollie as hes done ok but we could do so much better with a manger with more tactical knowledge.
      And I do agree with you. But it will not happen..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Death, taxes and R's losing after an international break

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Death, taxes and R's losing after an international break
          + cup games.

Comment

• We're not going to see stats this much in our favour on the road very often:
            Home TeamReadingAway TeamQPR
            Possession
            Home33%Away67%
            Shots
            Home5Away27
            Shots on Target
            Home1Away3
            Corners
            Home4Away7
            Fouls
            Home14Away17
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
              We're not going to see stats this much in our favour on the road very often:
              Home TeamReadingAway TeamQPR
              Possession
              Home33%Away67%
              Shots
              Home5Away27
              Shots on Target
              Home1Away3
              Corners
              Home4Away7
              Fouls
              Home14Away17
              Think that illustrates just how poor Reading are mate. To look at those you'd think we'd wiped the floor with them.

Comment

• Sorry, I've got to stop this. I never usually post after a game as I don't go, and don't feel qualified to comment.

Just a bit zipped off that every time I think "OK, this is promising, there's good happening at LR, bit of excitement, bit of skill, perhaps I'll give it a go and go." It all goes "base over apex"!!!

Comment

• In other news the annual Richard Keogh Derby meltdown is in full swing on Sky.

Currently 2-1 down at home to Sunderland.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Rubbish. He chose wrong side from start typical Holloway meddles when he should leave it alone. Was after few decent efforts ready give him benefit but he never fails to disappoint. Get shot he is what he is and that’s unfortunately not good enough for us
                    This.

Comment

• Saw the worst of Freeman today. S hit cornors, greedy, clumsy, giving ball away, lazy, no end product, week in challenge pretty awful 90mins. He should have come off for eze and Smyth stayed on

Comment

• Great turnout today. I really thought we were going to get the point we at least deserved but it was not to be. You'd think those cu*** had won the world cup in that final whistle.

Comment

• I hope no one defends selection errors by saying the poor dears can't play twice in four days.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Saw the worst of Freeman today. S hit cornors, greedy, clumsy, giving ball away, lazy, no end product, week in challenge pretty awful 90mins. He should have come off for eze and Smyth stayed on
                            I'm not as down on him as you are but have to agree he was poor for the reasons you mention, of the 27 shots off target I think 20 of them had to be no hope attempts from way too far out by him!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Odd staring eleven with Washington and Cousins! Why take Smyth off when Freeman, Wzsolek and Bidwell were all poor today?

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                I'm not as down on him as you are but have to agree he was poor for the reasons you mention, of the 27 shots off target I think 20 of them had to be no hope attempts from way too far out by him!
                                Gats I don’t get it the stats are irrelevant as we lost once again away from home. Another s hit first half performance followed by better second. It’s not good enough mate

Comment

Working...
                                X