Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading 1 QPR 0 **Match Thread** - Conor starting over Eze????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why on earth a defender is taking our 1st penalty since week one is beyond me, Ollie continues to make moves that even his backers can't support, Washington should never see the pitch again, end of!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      I'm afraid Holloway has only himself to blame yet again. Obviously can't be blamed for the #### poor penalty, but the gamble failed miserably and as usual, he just sat and watched whilst it all went wrong.
      He has to go, fans won't renew or turn up next season. He can't be trusted.
      Always f**kin about with the team, and will always go back to his fav formation

Comment

• sums up consistency in team selection, we looked like brazil v fulham 2nd half, i know we had international break but old saying aint broke dont fix it. ollie would take a bugatti veyron apart and make a reliant robin from it and comment on it doing the same thing as before

Comment

• Reading win first game in eighteen. Fourth time at home all season. Only QPR could deliver that.

Comment

• Three points to Clement. On a night like this, that`s a positive in my book...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Please tell me it wasn't three at the back and wing backs??

Comment

• I could understand not starting Luongo after his internationals although he didn't play in the first one and second was at Craven Cottage so travel not such an issue!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  thats pretty much nail on head.

there is no trust that he will make the right selections and formations on match day.

also, he never learns. how many games will it take him to realise that we have other strikers that are better, much better than washington.

he really does need to go end of season.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I could understand not starting Luongo after his internationals although he didn't play in the first one and second was at Craven Cottage so travel not such an issue!
                    why leave him out then! i know we play monday again but ffs we get momentum look good and ollie pi$$es about like hes Guardiola.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                      I could understand not starting Luongo after his internationals although he didn't play in the first one and second was at Craven Cottage so travel not such an issue!
                      Smyth and Washington also played in internationals, however, they were both drafted in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Dunno, but probably not a left back with a handful of career goals to his name.
                        This
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          I'm afraid Holloway has only himself to blame yet again. Obviously can't be blamed for the #### poor penalty, but the gamble failed miserably and as usual, he just sat and watched whilst it all went wrong.
                          This
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            This
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              thats pretty much nail on head.

there is no trust that he will make the right selections and formations on match day.

also, he never learns. how many games will it take him to realise that we have other strikers that are better, much better than washington.

he really does need to go end of season.
                              The man's a grade A idiot hits.

Comment

• It could be argued that he gives everyone in the squad a chance. We`ll see where we are next season I suppose..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X