QPR 1 Derby 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
    Watching Smyth is worth the entrance fee alone. Speed, grit, low centre of gravity and skill.

Also a nod to Eze for similar attributes.

Nice to see.

I was a little concerned Smith may be drifting out of the match at one point, he had a couple of real bad passes but he just shook that off and continued being a real threat for us, seems to know when and how to track back as well, very exciting!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      You in the UK?
      no, in Canada - been having trouble with QPR player past few matches though. dunno

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        That could be an important point for us come the end of the season,my opinion has changed,I had said 50 plus points would be needed to stay up,I said 2 weeks ago 48 points would probably do,I now think 2 wins will probably do it
        So 46 points like most of us said when you were adamant we were wrong teasing

Personally think win Saturday and that sees us over the line for this season as the bottom this season is as bad as it’s been in some time. Reckon we will finish with 50points anyway

Comment

• Why aim to win 3 more points?

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Watching Smyth is worth the entrance fee alone. Speed, grit, low centre of gravity and skill.

Also a nod to Eze for similar attributes.

Nice to see.
            The kid was terrific all night in direct contrast to CW who looked shot to pieces. Holloway cannot play him again surely - he has had too many chances already and is clearly not up to the job. Needs to go in the summer. Smyth was my MotM by a mile. Decent result given I expected us to get turned over and at long last Holloway dumped his dopey wingback obsession and played 433.....and we looked really good for once. More of the same Saturday please!!!! Oh....and great header by Mass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              The kid was terrific all night in direct contrast to CW who looked shot to pieces. Holloway cannot play him again surely - he has had too many chances already and is clearly not up to the job. Needs to go in the summer. Smyth was my MotM by a mile. Decent result given I expected us to get turned over and at long last Holloway dumped his dopey wingback obsession and played 433.....and we looked really good for once. More of the same Saturday please!!!! Oh....and great header by Mass.
              Did v well to create the space for it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Did v well to create the space for it too.
                I posted about it earlier in the thread, QPR Plus showed several different camera angles of the goal after the match when I was about to shut it down, he did make a really nice move to get free causing his marker to get tangled with Bidwell and go to ground!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                  no, in Canada - been having trouble with QPR player past few matches though. dunno
                  Did you contact their tech support, they are quite helpful?
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Sunderland next is the mother of all games. Armageddon, the Apocalypse and Jocky Wilson bouncing off the wire for a world championship, all rolled into one. Our season boils down to this game.
                    Its the Mini league mega match of the weekend.

#armageddon
                    #12pointer
                    #shyteorbust
                    #ppvevent
                    #ourworldcupfinal
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                      The kid was terrific all night in direct contrast to CW who looked shot to pieces. Holloway cannot play him again surely.
                      Cue The Mackdaddy....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Its the Mini league mega match of the weekend.

#armageddon
                        #12pointer
                        #shyteorbust
                        #ppvevent
                        #ourworldcupfinal
                        #WinnerTakesItAll

#DrawNoGoodToEitherClub

#WhoeverLosesGoesDownFACT

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          I had a few issues streaming, but then I set up a hotspot using LTE on my phone and connected my laptop to that and all was ok. I thought it was my works network throttling my bandwidth.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I had in the past when it didn't work at all - they were nice but weren't able to offer much help. my internet has been up and down a bit lately too so I didn't want to jump the gun on blaming QPR+. Just annoyed that it always seemed to freeze right before a (potentially) pivotal moment!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                              I had in the past when it didn't work at all - they were nice but weren't able to offer much help. my internet has been up and down a bit lately too so I didn't want to jump the gun on blaming QPR+. Just annoyed that it always seemed to freeze right before a (potentially) pivotal moment!
                              I had an issue a while back and sent them a screen shot of the message, it turned out it was all on my end with the browser, the picture isn't always great and the team can really suck at times but it's great to watch most Rangers matches live in Canada!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Really savouring Derby County choking at the moment,

Comment

Working...
                                X